Events/Trails LCDC 2019 - 5th Anniversary (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great conversation regarding the equipment needs for the trip. Luckily for me, this is an excuse to my wife and an internal motivating deadline to get stuff done that I already planned on doing. :)

Wife and the Malamute will be coming along, probably staying in one of the pet friendly hotels. We may drive through Telluride on the way up and hit Moab (depends on how super hot its going to be) on the way back to Vegas.

Booked our house in Ouray... looks like we have a quite a bit of new people coming this year, which is awesome.

Please refer to the website for a lot of great info on what to expect and plan for.

www.200lcdc.com

Yep, well aware that HAM works better. Just wanted to use the same system as everyone else for compatibility.

Excellent HAM handhelds are $40. Worth picking up even if just to listen. I carry several types of radios though, for the same reason (what others may or may not have).

Booked my camp site. In spot #1
Park Map – 4J+1+1 RV Park & Campground

I have stayed here 3 times before. Nice and clean bathrooms. There is an area if we wanted to do a BBQ outside. Can walk to the main street or hot springs. Im in a water and electric site with my Kimberley

This is what the campsites looked like against the wall where I am when I had my older Kimberley

At the time Picnic table, fire ring, water and elc hookup. They also have full service pull through spots and then more primitive tent spots

Capture.JPG

Getting an early start on the artwork for the 5th annual trip. Here are four concepts for the annual sticker, shout out with your preferences...

View attachment 1807970

I'll be doing another run of patches as well (a bit bigger), also working on ideas for a t-shirt but those will be on a pre-order only basis.

Number 3 is excellent!

I'm a newbie here but I plan to attend. Looking forward to learning from others experience. I need to book a place today !

Glad you’re gonna make it!
You’re gonna have a great time.
Good folks here...and at LCDC.

Booked my camp site. In spot #1
Park Map – 4J+1+1 RV Park & Campground

I have stayed here 3 times before. Nice and clean bathrooms. There is an area if we wanted to do a BBQ outside. Can walk to the main street or hot springs. Im in a water and electric site with my Kimberley
There is a very good chance that another Kimberley will be parked by you...

There is a very good chance that another Kimberley will be parked by you...

Someday I’ll hopefully grab a used Kimberly for trips like LCDC. Money..... :)

Got my hotel reservation. My wife is passing which is probably good for her sanity to have me gone for a week ;)

I'm looking forward to it though it's a bit of a drive from Oregon.

Sound like a portable HAM radio is a good idea. Thoughts ?

Now to finish up the changes I'm working on.

Got my hotel reservation. My wife is passing which is probably good for her sanity to have me gone for a week ;)

I'm looking forward to it though it's a bit of a drive from Oregon.

Sound like a portable HAM radio is a good idea. Thoughts ?

Now to finish up the changes I'm working on.

Wow. I'm glad you clarified what you said about your wife. When I first read it I thought, well, anyway. Glad to see you are going to make it. Where in Oregon are you coming from. I'm in CO but I get out to Oregone 2-3 times per year. Eugene, Bend, the Coast.

Ha ha- Oh man I just reread my post I should have said "my wife is passing on making the trip"-gives it an entirely different meaning.

I live in Eugene-it's big advantage is access to the coast and the mountains.

I was raised in Eugene. Graduated from South Eugene HS. Left in ‘72 when I was drafted. I spent most of my summer out there hanging out with my 90 year old Dad. I love the area.

We're in again:bounce::bounce2:

Staying at the Victorian pet friendly where we stayed for the 0th anniversary. Bears in the parking lot at night are an added bonus:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom