Events/Trails LCDC 2019 - 5th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This "Kimberly" gal sounds like she gets around...
Sounds like a great outing but I'm having a hard time with the idea of 6 day round trip "commute". Anyone have any ideas?

We're in again:bounce::bounce2:

Staying at the Victorian pet friendly where we stayed for the 0th anniversary. Bears in the parking lot at night are an added bonus:D
Awesome!

This "Kimberly" gal sounds like she gets around...
Sounds like a great outing but I'm having a hard time with the idea of 6 day round trip "commute". Anyone have any ideas?

Ship it one way or have a friend drive it for you and fly into Denver to pick it up. Have any driving age kids?

Ship it one way or have a friend drive it for you and fly into Denver to pick it up. Have any driving age kids?

I drive for free :)

Matt can vouch for me! I will happily explore the idea of one way travel to Denver from VA or to VA from Denver.

FWIW it's likely about $300 in gas each way or $1200 shipped (yikes rates have gone up) each way.

39A52FEB-07D3-4E9C-B435-D7535DF35AB5.jpeg

Alright, schools starts on 8/5/2019. Tell me what Saturday morning 8/3 will look like. Is it just everyone heading out or are there runs that day too?

I will need to leave Saturday and push hard to get the boy home to make the first day of school.

Alright, schools starts on 8/5/2019. Tell me what Saturday morning 8/3 will look like. Is it just everyone heading out or are there runs that day too?

I will need to leave Saturday and push hard to get the boy home to make the first day of school.

Definitely full runs on Saturdays.
Sunday is where many startto head home...but many still do more trails.

Whatever your last day is, it’s always an option to end on either the Telluride side or Ouray side.
If on Telluride... Pizza. :)
If on Ouray...hot springs before hitting the long (for some of us) road home. :)

Ok, I'm going to work on it. I have missed the rest of them. I really want to make one and meet you guys.

I would like to do this. I have ridden most passes on a motorcycle but never wheeled. Can a near stock 200 do this?

I would like to do this. I have ridden most passes on a motorcycle but never wheeled. Can a near stock 200 do this?

Absolutely.
Even absolute stock, though removing the side steps is smart (they are flimsy and can get bent) and ATs will help.

Stock tire size is P285/60R18. I went with LT285/65R18 K02s, which are about 1" larger diameter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom