LANDTANK performance MAF housing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, already got mine (in SF!) These went out this weekend? Must be some Boston -> SF USPS worm-hole...

This thing is an "objet d'art". Am now contemplating getting a second just to put on my mantle at home....

Looks great Rick! Will post on how well it does installed.

Hot Damn!

Just got mine in Fremont today. WOWWWWWW

Rick, that thing is a piece of art. I cant wait to put it on my LX. Unfortunately, it is in the shop for the next week since the axles are being redone with some new gears being put in. I may have to go over to the shop and just install it while they are working anyhow. :D

thanks for making a nice product Rick. :clap:

Jon.

Hello...any available at the moment?

Also, where would I order a sensor to install? Can the old one not be reused?

Thanks!

Rick is on vacation but he might check in this week. You cannot use the old sensor because that is the whole point of this mod.... to use the sensor from a later model. That is why he custom builds the MAF housings. Maybe you should read the development thread and this thread before you order. It doesn't sound like you have thought this through very well. You can order a new Toyota sensor from Cruiserdan.

What year is your truck?

-B-

Thanks for the reply and info being my first post. It's not that I haven't thought through the mod very well, just that I didn't read through every page of the build up of the sensor and catch the part about differences in actual sensors vs. the housing. But, now that you point it out and I've seen some pictures it is obvious that the sensor itself is different.

I have a 95. Look forward to hearing from him.

I get home tomorrow and I have three housings available. As I travel for work shipping is almost always during the weekend, in case you're in a hurry.

Those development threads can be kind of long as it documents the whole process including opinions on how it won't work. :meh:

Sounds good. I'm definitely interested and I know what traveling for work is like, I'm sitting in the Tokyo Airport as I type this. No real rush on receiving, so let me know how/when to pay and where/how to get a sensor and we'll be good to go!

Thanks

Sounds good. I'm definitely interested and I know what traveling for work is like, I'm sitting in the Tokyo Airport as I type this. No real rush on receiving, so let me know how/when to pay and where/how to get a sensor and we'll be good to go!

Thanks

paypal me at landtank@comcast.net $210.00 as long as it's a continental US delivery and the sensor can be gotten new from CruiserDan at American Toyota or at any junk yard. Sensor part numbers are 22204-21010 and 22204-07010. They are both the same applications just one is a superseded number.

I read the devel thread once before and haven't gone back there yet... Any chance on getting something like this going for the 93-94s? All this cool stuff avail for the later years... Really I just bought the wrong year I guess eh. LOL

-Ferg-

Many thanks Landtank, Got my housing yesterday....install was a snap. Every now and then things work the way they're supposed to.
I picked up the new sensor locally....$165.00..ouch:eek:....I should have gone to Dan. '80 now has a little pep....noticeable improvement. I'll let you know about mpg. Again Thanks.

X2 on the 93-94 FJ's..... Please advise if you think you might make some for these years

Thanks Rick

X2 on the 93-94 FJ's..... Please advise if you think you might make some for these years

Thanks Rick

The 93-94 system is a totally different one and I don't see me being able to do anything with it. There was a guy who started to build a translator of sorts but abandoned it. The problem is that the 93-94 AFM goes from 5v-0v while the 95-97 AFMs goes from 0v-5v.

How many left? I'm ready!

Paypal sent.

Thanks!

Rick,

So you have 8 or so left now from this batch?

I might have to get one before the price increase!:hillbilly:

Mot:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom