LANDTANK performance MAF housing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 3 left.....whats the status for the folks who have paid.....:confused:

Can't wait:bounce2::bounce:

I'll know tomorrow when to expect this batch to come in. I'm not at home but almost all from this run are gone. If someone does send money and one isn't available I'll order another 10 immediately.

I talked with the shop and the spindle on the CNC machine had issues and my job as well as a few in front of me got pushed back. Right now it looks like I'll be receiving them the week of July 6th. Sorry about the delay and I'll get them out to everyone as soon as I can.

The positive news is that he actually ordered 20 units so there will be more than enough to go around when they do arrive.

Talked again with my machinist and the CNC shop should have the housings to him on Monday and anodizing takes two days so I'm still optimistic that I can have them in the mail on 7/12. The wild card is what effect if any the 4th will have on it.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through a PM as I don't have the time or the info while on the road to keep every individual up to date continuously.

If you paid for a housing you will get one.

Talked again with my machinist and the CNC shop should have the housings to him on Monday and anodizing takes two days so I'm still optimistic that I can have them in the mail on 7/12. The wild card is what effect if any the 4th will have on it.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through a PM as I don't have the time or the info while on the road to keep every individual up to date continuously.

If you paid for a housing you will get one.

And when, not if, you receive yours, you will be a very satisfied customer as am I. Patience is a virtue! I haven't written a review of this product anywhere but can say, with certainty, that I am more than satisfied with the investment in the Landtank MAF housing and the modernized sensor it utilizes and the improvements they effect after 2500 miles of use.

And when, not if, you receive yours, you will be a very satisfied customer as am I. Patience is a virtue! I haven't written a review of this product anywhere but can say, with certainty, that I am more than satisfied with the investment in the Landtank MAF housing and the modernized sensor it utilizes and the improvements they effect after 2500 miles of use.

Thanks Steve for the endorsement. I realize people have sent me money in good faith and while I might not be contacting everyone individually I try and keep this thread current with the progress on the next order. Quite honestly I have been a little overwhelmed with the resent response and coupled with a delay in delivery it has become a concern for a few people. Please understand this is not a business for me so frequent personal updates aren't going to happen unless initiated by you. But if you sent me money you will get a housing as soon as I'm physically capable of sending it.

I appreciate your patience and I'll post here with any new news.

I got an update today and the aluminum housings are at the anodize shop and this step usually takes 2 days. There are actually 24 pieces so there will be some left over for immediate delivery.

I'll update again when I get word that they are done and ready for delivery to me.

Thanks for your patience.

OK, the housings are done and I need to pick them up today to get them out tomorrow. I'm out on a job and my company screwed me on the part delivery for early AM so it might not happen but I'll do my best.

Thanks for the update Rick, looking forward to getting/installing this.

Jon.

14 housings went out in today's mail. I only have time ti update this thread but watch for your confirmation and insurance numbers as well as the install guide. If you don't receive that by tomorrow morning let me know.

If we can get all 14 of us to cal CDan Mon at 9:00 am MST, see if we can get his head to pop...

Dan is an early riser. All 14 should plan on calling him around 4AM MDT on Monday. PM me for his cell number. :D

-B-

Dan is an early riser. All 14 should plan on calling him around 4AM MDT on Monday. PM me for his cell number. :D

-B-

I just suggested 9am just to lure him into a false sense of security--"oh, today should be light..." ;p

And then no one will call for JUST a sensor. The old case of "while I'm at it."

Dan, what say you? How is the stock on the 22204-07010?

Brian

I already got my sensor two weeks ago, couldn't get a hold of Dan but Jim was there to help me out.

Thanks for shipping those out Rick. Hopefully mine was one of those 14 :D.
:cheers:

Last edited:
ditto, ordered my sensor about a week ago and got another order of parts from my favorite partsman on Thursday :grinpimp:

Looking forward to dropping this in.

Jon.

Just finished emailing everyone with the install guide, confirmation and insurance numbers. I replied to the address on your paypal statement, so look there if it's different than your usual one.

It's been a long day so on Monday run the confirmation number through USPS.com and make sure It's valid and heading your way.

Let me now if you didn't get the info or if it's bad.

Sorry about the form type reply but I had 14 of them to do and on my last legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom