KISS Drawers (Keep It Simple Storage) For 100 Series (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We need the KISS Drawers for the Sequoia!
I've put up a page on the website for people to vote what vehicle should receive the drawers next, go cast your vote!
Land Shark Outfitters - Vote For The Next KISS Drawers

new vote page.jpeg

IMG_3928.JPG
IMG_3927.JPG
They work great! took a little while to finish them out and it looks good! Cell phone pics are not awesome but you get the idea. Thanks cruzerDave.

Last edited:
Very nice..

Couple quick updates as the holidays approach...

Merry Christmas,
100 SERIES KISS DRAWERS ARE IN STOCK

upload_2017-12-10_11-37-23.png

For the moment.

Once these sell I will not be building more until mid/end of January. I want to give myself and the family a little downtime over the holidays.

In other news, bags are in stock, Remora is still stuck in supplier backlog hell, and SharkNet is in progress as best I can with the craziness of the season.

Finally, check out how the drawers are packaged:

merry christmas from LSO.jpg

Last edited:
@Michael K Leung you really cant. I guess you could modify the drawers and cut them some to make it happen, but they way the measurements are now, nope, none.

@cruzerDave I really enjoyed that packaging video!

How far back can you still recline the backseat after the KISS drawers have been installed?
On my 1998 they recline fully, and I made sure of that as I designed the drawers. It's possible @DJCloz that your set is not installed as close to the tailgate as intended, or perhaps your model/seats needed more room to recline.... hmmm, what is your year/mfg?

Worst case @Michael K Leung the back of the top plywood can simply be trimmed shorter - I left a little extra between the drawer back and back of the seats in case of some future needs/mods/whatever.

And glad you liked the video @DJCloz, the kids had fun with it for sure;)

On my 1998 they recline fully, and I made sure of that as I designed the drawers. It's possible @DJCloz that your set is not installed as close to the tailgate as intended, or perhaps your model/seats needed more room to recline.... hmmm, what is your year/mfg?

Worst case @Michael K Leung the back of the top plywood can simply be trimmed shorter - I left a little extra between the drawer back and back of the seats in case of some future needs/mods/whatever.

And glad you liked the video @DJCloz, the kids had fun with it for sure;)
Thanks for the reply Dave. I have a 2002 with rear AC...so you're saying that I should have full recline of my rear seat?

Thanks for the reply Dave. I have a 2002 with rear AC...so you're saying that I should have full recline of my rear seat?
Yes. Again the disclaimer, I have a 98 and on mine it is 'full recline' - ie one position/click back. I have not heard ANY feedback that when the drawers are installed close to the tailgate as envisioned (1/2-3/4" gap) anyone has had any issues.

Hi Michael,
I have a 2005 with rear AC and my rear seats are all the way back with no issues. My drawers are like 1/2" from the tailgate.

Yes. Again the disclaimer, I have a 98 and on mine it is 'full recline' - ie one position/click back. I have not heard ANY feedback that when the drawers are installed close to the tailgate as envisioned (1/2-3/4" gap) anyone has had any issues.
Thanks for the response Dave...I should have a order for you in a few weeks

Switching from a double to a single (solo) KISS drawer system only because I find myself in need of one of the 3rd row seats lately. I'm located in southern California. looking to get $650 for the built, carpeted, piano hinged, and espresso black stained set. its in excellent condition. local pickup only. message me if interested.
Fridge and slide are not included.

drawer 3.jpg

Is the lead time still 4-6 weeks on a set of drawers for a 1999 100 with rear AC?

Is the lead time still 4-6 weeks on a set of drawers for a 1999 100 with rear AC?
Lead time is varying right now as I figure out stocking (my goal) vs supplier workloads & lead times vs sales patterns.

I have (2) 100 with rear AC in stock right now (could sell both in a day or 2 weeks, soooo variable), and ships in 3-5 days (I package once folks order). Once the stock sells out they go to 3-4 weeks.

One of those is mine now please. I will order right now.

Order Placed!!! Looking forward to installing your awesome work!

Last edited:
Also one in Long Beach Cali, but built. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom