Keychains (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lol. Down the rabbit hole we go.

Anyone have a clue as to how many orange versus black ones were made? Or which years?

Sorry!

Had to ask.

And no, no idea, but I did think a lot of them were "orinch".

If you would rather not, just tell me to bugger off and I will buy a black 4...

When this batch sells out I’ll get a batch of orange done. I will warn you though - If it’s as slow as the FJ45 Keychain sales it’s gonna be a while :)

There's a similar situation with the 60 series. The 60 has a blue background logo, and the 62 was black. Because many of them faded over time, most of them look like a chalky gray which is what I modeled that keychain on (mine).... Not until I did further research did I find out the blue versus black scenario. I'm hoping this Orange/black situation results in all of you figuring out why some are orange and some are not.

Sounds like I should post a poll in the forum - maybe we can figure it out.

Ok - so we now know.... probably. That 1975 and prior had black logos, and 1976 and later had Orange.

Black batch confirmed for arrival beginning of August.
Orange TBD

Ok - so we now know.... probably. That 1975 and prior had black logos, and 1976 and later had Orange.

Black batch confirmed for arrival beginning of August.
Orange TBD

I'm thinking the color changed when the Toyota logo showed up. That would mean black until December '76 which means the '77 year model would have some of both depending on manufacturing date.

Keychains are about 2 weeks ahead of schedule and should be shipping to you this Saturday!
Pre order price ends this Friday!

Ordered for the new Pig. Thanks!

Keychains are about 2 weeks ahead of schedule and should be shipping to you this Saturday!
Pre order price ends this Friday!

Can we pre-order for Ornch?

Can we pre-order for Ornch?
Not quite yet. I wanna get these in hand and make sure they're as awesome as the other one's I've had made before I get another batch made.

They arrived! Super sturdy and well made as always. Tomorrow morning all the preorders ship out. You’ll have them mid week.

79F51581-9BF2-4FBC-8994-4DC6672D6A01.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom