June Visit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
I’ll be back in Gainesville this Saturday to next Thursday. Anybody wanna try to get together and social distance ourselves while enjoying a beverage or two? I can’t host, and 6/22 can’t work, but we can figure something out. Maybe watch @Stumpalama unpack?

There's a few breweries that are around that are open with outdoor seating.

did @Stumpalama move ?
Nothing to see here. Move along.
1f61c.png

4.5 of 7.0 hours on the road today was spent in various intensities of rain. Ugh. But it gave a good test to the Glassparency treatment I had done on all windows yesterday in Charlotte. Thumbs up at this point. Looking forward to testing it out at night now. Sorry @Berkut10r...While I got the idea from you, I'm just not in VA often/long enough anymore to use you. Discount detailing services for DC area That's just one service he offers. Please read the entire thread to learn what else he does!!

I wouldn't mind Hitting up Ornery on Wellington again. Sinistral and 2 Silos probably have more outdoor space, though. Cheapest option is always taking Stump up on his location offer! That also satisfies his need to get the neighbors used to the sight of a bunch of trucks and local idiots gathering there.

I'm liking Tuesday 23 or Wednesday 24 as options. It'd have to be 6:30pm+ for me. Whaddya all think? @S.CarolinaFZJ80 might be close enough to double the ONSC attendance, too.

Let's call this thing. Tuesday 6/23 at 6:30pm. Unless @Stumpalama says otherwise we'll meet at Ornery on Wellington Rd (honestly, because it's closer to me than the others).

@TRFCSUX Come on out and cheat death. Nobody should wake up as early as you...

Let's call this thing. Tuesday 6/23 at 6:30pm. Unless @Stumpalama says otherwise we'll meet at Ornery on Wellington Rd (honestly, because it's closer to me than the others).

@TRFCSUX Come on out and cheat death. Nobody should wake up as early as you...
Wednesday probably works best for me.
I certainly can't host a gathering at my place since we are right in the middle.of moving furniture, and you guys don't want to get roped into that.
Have you checked at what Ornery has for outside capacity? I haven't been out to any other breweries to see what they look like as far as outside seating and popularity.

Ornery is in a business shopping center.. I didn't think they had outside seating?

Sorry for the delay. I got wrapped up in some stuff yesterday.

Let's do 2 Silos at 7:00pm on Wednesday, June 24. Busthead closes at 8pm but Silos stays open until 10:00pm.

2 Silos Brewing Company
9925 Discovery Blvd, Manassas, VA 20109

@S.CarolinaFZJ80

Ornery is in a business shopping center.. I didn't think they had outside seating?
So I swung by Ornery this morning to check out their seating situation. They have six picnic tables along the front of the building.

Just putting that here for future use. Tonight’s location is still 2 Silos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom