Builds it has begun (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks good
where are you located? just curious as I'm from the east coast of Canada too

Dartmouth,NS...what you doing in Whitehorse?...Aviation?
Daryl

Your rig looks good. My folks are from Sydney, Cape Breton. I'm due to visit in May. We used to go back every summer and spend spend time on the Bras d'Or lakes. Got some cousins in Halifax, probably not too far from yourself.

spring weren't stiff enough? coils in front? could they have added to coils after the engine swap?

Dartmouth,NS...what you doing in Whitehorse?...Aviation?
Daryl

just kind of ended up here, I'm originally from Wolfville NS, we're hoping to get back this summer for a visit, but not sure if it's going to happen.

:beer:

got some more work done the past wek. These clips for holding work quite well. I am happy with the result:beer: :beer:
Daryl

now?
cruiser8.jpg
cruiser9.jpg
cruiser10.jpg

more
cruiser11.jpg
cruiser12.jpg

last one
cruiser13.jpg

lincoln migpak 10...110 volt....025 wire with 75/25 gas.
Daryl

updates soon!

Daryl

here is the rear sill cover. cleans it up nicely.

Man this is a slow process!!!!
Daryl
sill.jpg
sill2.jpg
sill3.jpg

Hi All:

Great sheet metal work!

Thanks for sharing your project with us! :cheers:

Regards,

Alan

was wondering about that paint.. you used on the frame and tub.... do you have a part number and brand for it.....
were did you buy it from....

thanks

The frame paint is a International Protective Coatings product.( made by International Paints ) It is Interseal 670hs. It is a 2 component high build , high solids surface tolerant epoxy.

If you want a smooth coating then this is not the stuff for you. It is as thick as peanut butter! So when you put it on you roll it or brush it and it will leave a bumpy surface...looks like bed liner.

But this is the stuff they use on off-shore oil rigs so it should be pretty durable.:)

I purchased it right from the International dealer.

Daryl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom