INTEREST IN THE MARLIN LOW RANGE GEAR SET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another likely purchase here!

Anyone planning to swap the gears out yourself? I would like to know from those who have, how big a job is it?

thanks

Alright guys. I'm back from Cruise Moab and ready to kick this off. What is best, one-week sale at a set price & free shipping work for you gents?

I'm not in the market for these, BUT - Kurt you're a heckuva a guy and a solid asset to the LC community. All my transactions w/Cruiser Outfitters have been stellar. Thanks for stepping to the table with a great offer for mudders!

Anyone planning to swap the gears out yourself? I would like to know from those who have, how big a job is it?

thanks

I installed the Marlin gears a while back, I was able to do it without removing the t case from the truck. The install isn't bad except at the time I didn't have a press. I went to a local shop and had them do the press work, it cost me $75 to have them do it, which I thought was fair. The second part is that you have to clearance the case and this took a little trial and error since it's not an exact science. Outside of these two things it's not more complicated than an axle rebuild. Also, I suggest looking at the trail gear instructions, they are way better than the Marlin instructions.

INTERESTED! PLEASE PM INFO

I'm not in the market for these, BUT - Kurt you're a heckuva a guy and a solid asset to the LC community. All my transactions w/Cruiser Outfitters have been stellar. Thanks for stepping to the table with a great offer for mudders!
QFT :clap:

I'm out until the high-range gears become available (and maybe somebody else has tried them out), but I will send my money your way when the time comes, sale price or not!

Interested

Very Interested and perfect timing. I have a small leak to fix in the T-Case. Whats seals and bearings do you recommend?

Took advantage of the special pricing and ordered gears, pt kit, chromo axles/birfs, and a front axle rebuild kit. I've got a little work to do now!!

Right on :cool:

Ordered 2 sets today. Thanks Kurt

While supplies last, we have just 3 sets left in stock as of this morning!

Give us a call/email at the shop if you would like to get a set. Thanks!

Anyone know the part numbers for the tcase output bearing and seal? TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom