INTEREST IN THE MARLIN LOW RANGE GEAR SET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know the part numbers for the tcase output bearing and seal? TIA

Did you see the part numbers I emailed in response to your inquiry?

I received the email a couple hours later. Thanks

No worries. Fwiw we don't stock those seals/bearings individually (yet) like we do for the 90 & older cases. However they are part of our t-case rebuild kits.

TC9297.jpg

Anyone ready for another sale on the 3.1:1 low range gear sets? What if we sweeten the deal and offer our high-range overdrive and underdrive gears too? :cool:

IMG_4132.JPG

With tires figured in :D

IMG_4131.JPG

shepspends.001.gif

a 3.1 LR plus UD combo is my dream setup...

Interested in the underdrive gears and 3.1LR setup.. any idea of a total with shipping?

PM sent

Am I reading this correct, the 10% under drive High gear effectively reduces the 3 to 1 Low also?
So we can get a little bit lower than 3 to 1 then?
Is this true?

I LOVE MY HIGH AND LOW RANGE T-Case gears that I got from @cruiseroutfit . Pretty much my favorite mod of all time. I am on 315s with stock gears in diffs.

I can now accelerate up Eisenhower Pass!

Am I reading this correct, the 10% under drive High gear effectively reduces the 3 to 1 Low also?
So we can get a little bit lower than 3 to 1 then?
Is this true?

Absolutely correct, the low train is driven by the input gear. Any change of the input will impact the low range too.

Seriously bro ? After I just ordered 3 sets of the underdrive gears ! :(

Take a peak at your invoice, you got the sale price :D

And if you want to do the low-range gears at the same time, call me and we can match the same pricing we would do on this deal!

Hey guys, I'm getting a few PM's about "what do these low range gears do for me", please take a look at our gear information here on Mud in this thread up above or here:
YWST: Low Range T-Case Gear Sets for the 1980-2007 Cruisers

I can answer specific questions but "what do they do for you"? They make your truck go MUCH slower in low range :D

Here are those charts just to be on the safe side :cool:

80 New Gear Chart.JPG

As you can see, stock high range is 1:1 and stock low range is 2.488:1
With our Low Range Gears (TCG900731) only, you stay 1:1 in high range and low range is 3.116:1
With our High Range UNDERDRIVE (TCG9001HRUD) and Low Range (TCG900731), your high is 1.097:1 and your low improves more to a 3.317:1 :cool:

Please let me know if I can clarify or add more to those charts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom