INTEREST IN THE MARLIN LOW RANGE GEAR SET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So who is still interested in a gear group buy?

It would be these :cool:

TCG900731.jpg

More info in the gears:
YWST: Low Range T-Case Gear Sets for the 1980-2007 Cruisers

Thinking a percentage off and free shipping? Any interest?

Interested. Thx

Interested depending on what kind of deal you get. I'm not much on the whole 'group buy' thing due to the fact that changing the price point sometimes hurts our great group of vendors....but I sure could use a set....lol

Do a group buy on tcase gears, part time kit, and chromo birfs/axles bundle and I'm in!

Interested. Thx

Interested

Rather than a traditional group-buy, how about we just call it a one-week sale price for members of the Mud group. $650 & Free shipping?

That's a heluva deal and quite generous! Can you post that pick of the TG and Sumo side by side?

That's a heluva deal and quite generous! Can you post that pick of the TG and Sumo side by side?

Sure. I'll grab some pics manana

That's great Kurt. I've already got Marlin's but I'd be all over that deal if not.

Saving my pennies for a part time kit!

That's great Kurt. I've already got Marlin's but I'd be all over that deal if not.

Saving my pennies for a part time kit!

Perhaps a future "group buy" offering :D

Sumu (Japan made) on the left), Trail Gear on the right. They do have very different machining look, both have a slight layer of cosmoline. We are installing some of the Sumo's in the coming weeks so I can get some super detailed shots without the cosmoline.

gears1.jpg
SUMO (Left) - Trail Gear (Right)

gears2.jpg

SUMO

gears3.jpg

Trail Gear

Let me know if you'd like any other detail shots.

Yes, very reasonable indeed. I am interested but have lots on the go. When will sale end?

Yes, very reasonable indeed. I am interested but have lots on the go. When will sale end?

I'm flexible. Thinking we kick it off the 2nd week of May? I've got them here and ready but I'm out the next 10 days with an off-road Expo and Cruise Moab

I may have got more excited than my wallet. I'm likely out until late in year. Thx though. This is a sweet deal.

out of interest for the future, do you guys ship to Australia?
is 25% still the largest reduction available for 80/100series HF2A?

You bet, they ship easily via USPS->Australia Post. I've not seen anything deeper than 25%

I am in on a Set of gears i would also like to get a quote on a Helton hot shower heat exchanger either kit or the exchanger by itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom