How is everyone doing? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Surgery went great and we came home today. Unfortunately the euphoria we were feeling changed in a heartbeat. Back in the ICU with seizures less than 6 hours after leaving. Couldn’t try sleeping in with her again tonight. Rest in a hospital is an unknown. Home to get real sleep and shower, then bak first thing in morning.
Hope your beautiful wife had a better night and feeling better this morning my friend.

Things are turning around. No more seizures or anti seizure meds since ambulance ride in. Shunt resistance turned up as it was draining too much CSF too fast. Caused a small subdural hematoma, but improving. EEG to measure brain waves still on until 4 am. Looking like step down unit tomorrow and possible discharge by Tuesday. Such a roller coaster ride for her poor brain. Still enjoyed our Sunday DQ shake tradition we started in 2021.

Things are turning around. No more seizures or anti seizure meds since ambulance ride in. Shunt resistance turned up as it was draining too much CSF too fast. Caused a small subdural hematoma, but improving. EEG to measure brain waves still on until 4 am. Looking like step down unit tomorrow and possible discharge by Tuesday. Such a roller coaster ride for her poor brain. Still enjoyed our Sunday DQ shake tradition we started in 2021.
Sunday shake for the win!!!
Strong tradition!

We are back home as of yesterday afternoon. Did end up with 6 months of anti seizure meds, but better safe than sorry. Already seeing big changes in the positive dierction. Thanks for all of the support and kid words. They really help a lot.

We are back home as of yesterday afternoon. Did end up with 6 months of anti seizure meds, but better safe than sorry. Already seeing big changes in the positive dierction. Thanks for all of the support and kid words. They really help a lot.
That is great news!

We just got back from spending a week with Mom. It was a tough trip, a little scary, but some great memories.

Enjoying the nice days here. Had my sons and a friend help me mount roof rack on van. Put it up without the wood and it still took a bit. This was made strictly from measuring everything several times. There was no chance to check fit before hoisting it up. I let out a whoop when it sat into the rails as designed. Everything is a little more of a challenge when juggling care taking and fun stuff. Laid the boards on and ready to start drilling and screwing about 100 screws. Hope to get solar panels on before eclipse next week. Apologies to the Con-Ferr company for cutting up an old rack.

IMG_4722.jpeg

Thanks, yes 2 100w solar panels. My wife ordered solar panels, batteries, and an inverter/charger back in 18. They showed up while she was in ICU recovering from stroke. Not sure what she was planning for them, but getting repurposed to the van now.

Damn Bob, here I am trying to keep grass seed wet enough to start on the bare spots…but 3hrs East they are shoveling white up here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom