Holiday Season 2022 Sales and Discounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4EE88396-41CD-4D54-8B86-EF4C533CE51B.jpeg

Was this bumper attached to the factory frame using the (5) supplied bolts for each side? Hard to tell in the pic if the bumper is actually bent or just shifted on the frame from only using the alignment bolts / holes.
I attached this Ironman bumper per the recommended specs (pinning bolt holes drilled and pinning bolts installed). The bolts snapped when I, uh, collided with a rock from the side, tweaking the entire bumper.

One side stayed down but the driver's side bent up, twisting the entire bumper. My friend, Knox runs an old style ARB and has crashed it equally as hard with no failure.

My recommendation to anyone with an Ironman front is to weld it together (not to the frame, but to itself) as well as upgrading the supplied pinning bolts to grade 8 (10.9) hardware.

Apparently today only sale @ 4WP.

5A719562-0900-46CC-8C30-772BE137339A.png

Metal Tech has sale on sliders

Velocirax has $100 off on all bike racks!

15EFA101-B99A-4E74-A078-470B38601918.jpeg

We don’t do this often. Head over to the store and snag something cool. 10% -20% off everything in the shop.

Stock up on Land Cruiser Holiday Gifts or just snag something for your own rig.

Hurcan Fab is 15% off

Bumpers, sliders, lights, more.

A2CE00E1-666A-467F-B571-AB9EEC19AB69.jpeg

Anyone dealt with the crazy shipping prices they have? I mean are my items going to show up and be loved and cared for so much better than UPS and such.
Check on landcruiserlifestyle.com they had some front runner stuff for cheaper and i believe it was flat rate shipping

Nothing from slee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom