Holiday Season 2022 Sales and Discounts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1669224320186.jpeg

Check on landcruiserlifestyle.com they had some front runner stuff for cheaper and i believe it was flat rate shipping

Thanks,
I qualify for a first time buyer so an additional 5% off is nice, still 350 to shop. It they would be cheaper than Front Runners home site.

Just can’t commit yet!

Anyone have them and sleep in the back?
I know they are taller but does that prove to be trouble, I love the front wall of the FRs it’s clean and finished I guess.

I like the tie down rails already there.

They do not really have anything even in stock for 100 series. I think they have moved on.

Curious, it seems that they have front bumpers, suspension, gears, bump stops, wheels, compressor kits, lockers, drawers, battery trays, diff drops, wheel spacers, bushings, skid plates and sliders , in stock for the 100 series. Seems like a lot of things to keep in stock for having "moved on"...

Curious, it seems that they have front bumpers, suspension, gears, bump stops, wheels, compressor kits, lockers, drawers, battery trays, diff drops, wheel spacers, bushings, skid plates and sliders , in stock for the 100 series. Seems like a lot of things to keep in stock for having "moved on"...
Sorry, I looked a few months ago for bumpers and sliders for my 2000 LX, they had nothing. I looked for other items for 2000 LX, they had nothing. Glad you found what you needed! I really wanted to support a local shop but they had nothing for me. Most of the items you listed, those are from other manufacturers. Happy shopping!

Sorry, I looked a few months ago for bumpers and sliders for my 2000 LX, they had nothing. I looked for other items for 2000 LX, they had nothing. Glad you found what you needed! I really wanted to support a local shop but they had nothing for me. Most of the items you listed, those are from other manufacturers. Happy shopping!
Slee was one of the first US vendors for the 80 series, when everything seemed to come from Australia, in the mid-1990s. I believe that my first purchase from them was a “washer relocation bracket” for installing a second battery. Admittedly I have some loyalty to @sleeoffroad , from the “early days”, but I’ve heard the “they no longer support the 100 series” line repeated frequently on this forum, and from my experience that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Yep, I’m well aware of what Slee makes vs what they sell.

Prinsu racks are 15% off at multiple retailers, the cheapest shipped to me in California was from Land Cruiser Lifestyle. I really wanted a Sherpa rack, which is also on sale 15% off, but prinsu was $500 cheaper shipped.

Genuine Toyota OEM parts are subject to online Black Friday sale pricing @ 15% off starting 11/24 (Thanksgiving). See attached link below. I think you can ultimately navigate to your preferred Toyota online shop of choice "The 15% discount on select Genuine Toyota Parts & Accessories can be used in conjunction with other applicable online promotions or discounts being offered by participating Toyota Parts Center Online dealers."

Not sure what restrictions will be. But you can find out when it begins: "Offer valid from 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on 11/24/2022 through 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on 11/28/2022"

Link to Toyota OEM parts Black Friday sale details
Thanks for this...been needing to pull the trigger on the Master Cylinder assembly. Got it today for $1156 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom