Builds Hammersaurus Lex - The LX470 gets tons (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front bumper was started. Integrating the Schroeder sway bar into it.

f79JMTO.jpg

0I2Ob0n.jpg

clever! I'm so stealing that.

Ugh, so what have I been doing... let's see

I reupholstered my seats with @Ridies leather. The leather legitimately looks good and seems well constructed. They aren't exactly easy to install and require quite a bit of work to put in place. I wasn't thrilled with their customer service, dismissive attitude, and general lack of concern with my complaints. That said, the product is decent, assuming you can figure out how to install it.
L8jeULH.jpg

lol, sci-fi much?

Reg looks good, Nice work !!!

Reg looks good, Nice work !!!
Thanks! I took it out again since the last trip. New upper link, a few more tweaks. Nothing major. It's basically done and ready for some wheeling.

Thanks! I took it out again since the last trip. New upper link, a few more tweaks. Nothing major. It's basically done and ready for some wheeling.

Did you get any footage? I'd love to see it in action. Absolutely incredible. This truck needs a professional photo shoot.

Did you get any footage? I'd love to see it in action. Absolutely incredible. This truck needs a professional photo shoot.
Thanks! I don't have much footage to share yet.

If you take it down to Hollister drop me a PM. I like to come see it.

Me too! I'll bring my camera along. I'm not a professional or anything but we can get some nice photographs.
Maybe we should do a coastal elite California Hollister meetup day?

Sounds like fun. I'm not aware of any other 100-series meetups in our area. I suspect you'll be the only one rock crawling. :)
I believe he said elite, I don't think theirs many 80 series wheeling like nukegoat does !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Sayin ;)

I believe he said elite, I don't think theirs many 80 series wheeling like nukegoat does !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Sayin ;)
Lol! Wait till you see me drive by braile

Lol! Wait till you see me drive by braile
I can't wait. Anyone that likes the hammers and has not one but two built Regs like yours is in a elite class of there own. JMHO ;)

Bald Mountain? Looks awesome
You are correct. The trail was pretty, but the northern part of the loop wasn't technical, just kinda sketchy for my wife with some off-camber / steep stuff. Honestly less safe in ol' hammersaurus than it would have been in a stock LX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom