For Sale H151f 5 speed 70/80/100 series transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
  2. 70 Series
  3. 80 Series
  4. LX450
  5. 100 Series
  6. LX470
I have an h151f transmission that I purchased on a work trip and shipped home. Very rare transmission that was never sold in the US. I was going to put it in an 80 series land cruiser but figured I don’t need another project. I’ve gone through the transmission and replaced all the bearings and seals with oem Toyota and clean it up quite a bit. It came out of a LHD land cruiser. Will bolt to a 3fe, 1fzfe, 1hz, and 1hdt, and the 4.7 v8 (I’m pretty sure). I have the bellhousing, 2 clutch peddles, a flywheel, a new clutch and pressure plate, clutch fork with throw out bearing, lhd shifter, the bellhousing adapter plate, transmission mount, new master and slave cylinders, shifter boot, clutch fork boot, and a few odds and ends that I’m sure I’m forgetting. I will not separate anything. I don’t have current complete pictures of the transmission because I’m waiting on the final c clip to arrive from Dubai and then I can put the housing on it. I do have about 50 complete tear down and build pics of it. Any questions feel free to ask me. Make an offer
Thanks
C6949B5E-8359-4F9C-B45F-D6AE13BDFDC9.jpeg
D9C68A53-B8EB-4EDE-91DB-BECA3449DA9E.jpeg

Last edited:
Rules are you list a price.

when you get a chance, please take a pic of the complete package that shows everything that'll be included. Pics are golden for something like this and helps us visualize this ad way better ;). You might even come up with more things you forgot to mention!

Also, are you open to dropping it off a shipper or strictly a local pickup only?

Thanks.

Ya, get a price on your ad. Respect rules or start an eBay auction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom