GX Map (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I'd say the secret about the GX470 is out. This group feels like it is 3 times as big as it was this time last year. There are now several of us in both the PNW, the SE Region, and just about everywhere in between.

I would like to introduce a Google map, that we can add our locations and the places around us that we like to go adventuring. Drop a Red Pin and your forum name for your location. Drop Blue pins for places nearby you like to go. For your safety, please don't drop a pin right on you house! Just some where in your neck of the woods.

This is NOT a publicly available map and can only be edited through the link. The only other place this is shared with is GXOR - GX OffRoad Facebook group.

GX470 Owners Map

I hope this map will serve as a tool for us to organize events and meets.

Last edited:
Excellent idea!

couldn't get a blue pin to drop, but my play areas are the San Juan mountains around Ouray and Silverton.

Cool idea. Since I started my truck 4 years ago I have seen the population of GXs grow from about 4 to over 100 active builds across all the sites. That is huge.

I would think for every online owner there is probably an offline owner. So we went from about 6-8 to almost 200 off-road GX owners in less than 4 years. To cool!

Glad I could help!

The map has grown significantly. It has been updated to include LXs as well as GXs. LXs will use green pins.

Cool idea! I'm having trouble keeping the dropped pin saved. I'm on an iPhone, and in NE Denver.

I'm not smart enough to figure out how to drop a pin at all. I'm in rose hill, ks.

Wheel,
Ks. Rocks near pittsburg ks.
Disney Oklahoma (big meat run)
Mt. Antero Colorado
Tuttle creek near Kansas city ks.

Jeremy

Cool idea! I'm having trouble keeping the dropped pin saved. I'm on an iPhone, and in NE Denver.

I'm not smart enough to figure out how to drop a pin at all. I'm in rose hill, ks.

Wheel,
Ks. Rocks near pittsburg ks.
Disney Oklahoma (big meat run)
Mt. Antero Colorado
Tuttle creek near Kansas city ks.

Jeremy

I got you guys added.

works on the browser, not on the phone.

I wasn't able to add a pin. You can add me to Worcester, Massachusetts.

I am on now. Since we are not putting the exact location of our homes, I tagged a bar I can be found out frequently.

It may be worth while to plan smaller regional events for 2016, and if they are successful and the people are willing to travel farther organize one or two bigger events next year. Something in Alabama or Georgia may work well for us South East folks. I would be all over Mardi Krawl, but my schedule is bad until the end of summer.

It may be worth while to plan smaller regional events for 2016, and if they are successful and the people are willing to travel farther organize one or two bigger events next year. Something in Alabama or Georgia may work well for us South East folks. I would be all over Mardi Krawl, but my schedule is bad until the end of summer.

yeah Mardikrawl is already setup and welcomes the gx crowd please !.... SSO and WGW also have plans to be at Toyota jamboree in Texas in May and Fj summit in July so we can meet at hose times as we for those who are more west

BTW how many South East red pins are registered for Mardi Krawl?

yeah Mardikrawl is already setup and welcomes the gx crowd please !.... SSO and WGW also have plans to be at Toyota jamboree in Texas in May and Fj summit in July so we can meet at hose times as we for those who are more west

BTW how many South East red pins are registered for Mardi Krawl?

Texas in May you say????? I will be back in the states by then, and be in the need for a weekend off.

Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom