Group "Chinese parts" order. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL, when I was coming back from Vancouver island we saw about a dozen Hanjin freighters sitting there just waiting

FYI, this original thread was with a Chinese company named Unity 4WD. When it fell through, I was already ordering from two different companies so I offered to help out.

I've never dealt with Unity, but have heard their products are OK. Maybe their products are fine, but their marketing is slick, at least the US Marshal Service thought so at SEMA. :doh:

Rush roh! Hope we are ok!

FYI, this original thread was with a Chinese company named Unity 4WD. When it fell through, I was already ordering from two different companies so I offered to help out.

I've never dealt with Unity, but have heard their products are OK. Maybe their products are fine, but their marketing is slick, at least the US Marshal Service thought so at SEMA. :doh:

Did anyone order one of the RTT? Just curious on quality. Will there be another order?

Did anyone order one of the RTT? Just curious on quality. Will there be another order?

Everything will be here later this month I think the plan is to deliver to the Christmas Party a few guys ordered tents but a lot of us ordered the foxwing awnings you can check mine out once it arrives if you're not at the Christmas party I'm sure the build will be similar between the RTT and awnings

The coolers turned out great. Can't wait to see the awnings!

20161206_074947.jpg

I want a cooler @Beau Diddly

Haha
Give me a few months to forget what a PIA it is :) I'm kidding. Let's get some feedback from those who have one (mine did fine for the Christmas Party weekend). We can order more in the spring and I'll also get some spare parts with the next order. Who will be the first to loose their drainplug and load it with raw shrimp in their Cruiser? :doh: Probably me.

@the gimpey one, you bought the only 85Q. I like it and will get one on the next order. The also have a 116Q.

Last edited:
I definitely want some spare parts. Plugs and rubber hinge thingys if available.

Give me a few months to forget what a PIA it is :) I'm kidding. Let's get some feedback from those who have one (mine did fine for the Christmas Party weekend). We can order more in the spring and I'll also get some spare parts with the next order. Who will be the first to loose their drainplug and load it with raw shrimp in their Cruiser? :doh: Probably me.

@the gimpey one, you bought the only 85Q. I like it and will get one on the next order. The also have a 116Q.

Haha....completely understand.

Everything will be here later this month I think the plan is to deliver to the Christmas Party a few guys ordered tents but a lot of us ordered the foxwing awnings you can check mine out once it arrives if you're not at the Christmas party I'm sure the build will be similar between the RTT and awnings

This is happening; tomorrow a.m. The Albatross takes flight!

IMG_20161228_204651.jpg

Big thank you for doing this. Picked up the awnings and will inspect next week when the truck comes home! Gervaise is already asking when the next order is. Hopefully this sspring we can do it again. If the quality is there on the RTT I may be in for one!

Albatross actual has returned to port.

Other than a getting caught in a drenching downpour (ahh, Charleston, we meet again) and not being able to maintain the speed limit up I26 with a killer headwind everything went really well.

Super awesome meeting everybody today and getting to see the Maudlin branch of the LC heritage museum at TrollHole.

I'll post up once I get a jib crane and get my RTT mounted up.

Bang up job @Beau Diddly making the dream happen. You're going to have to get a catalog together by spring (and maybe a bottle of 1000mg ibuprofens).

Thanks for meeting with me @slceso. It was great to see you and the family again.

I didn't have any fasteners for the mounting hardware. I got out my HF digital caliper and measured everything up. I made a quick trip to Home Depot for carriage bolts (modified), hex bolts, washers, nylocks, and nylon spacers.

15538925_221469204970928_2727758275427696640_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom