Group "Chinese parts" order. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some of you may remember a while back when I ordered 5 snorkels for the 80 series. (One is on mine and another is on Rymers)

Well, me and Jonny have been discussing putting together another order because he wants a 60 series snorkel. The thing is, this Chinese company thinks I have a buisness here so they sell to me wholesale, but shipping can be an a$$ kicker unless we order a fair amount of stuff. They have EVERYTHING from roof top tents, to bumpers, to recovery gear, to camping equipment. I plan on ordering a few things for myself (synthetic winch cable).

If you would like for me to email you my parts catalog, I will need your email address.

I know it isn't feasable, but shipping is unbelievably cheap if we can fill a shipping container haha.

Let me know!
Ryan

I'm interested in:
Foxwing awning
80 series snorkel
RTT
ARB style awning

Ok. I will get you prices after I hear from a few more people. It's a wholesale type of thing so the more I order, the cheaper they will be.

You'll be suprised how inexpensive some stuff is. And fairly decent quality!

80 series snorkle for myself...

Awesome. The more we order, the Cheaper they are...

They do have both style awnings too I think.

Last edited:
id like to see what they have.

Email address?

I tried to attach the catalog to the thread but it's too big. Send your email address to Ryan and he'll forward the catalog.

Good luck with the order, good initiative to be self supporting and I hope you guys figure it out (in peace :p )
I ordered the 60 snorkel and get it to Europe for 136 euro, labeled with: price 24 dollar, label: used and damaged.
See what customs make of it :ban:

Awesome didnt see this yesterday.

email sent

if the 80 series snorkel is less than the $60 one on amazon a co-worker would be in for one also.

100 series snorkel
Foxwing awning
Any kind of led round lights like the $750 a piece ARB LED's or the new lightforce LED. 9 inch or 7 inch.

ARB Intensity LED Lights - ARB 4x4 Accessories

Would like to know pricing and timeline.

All PMS have been replied to. I'm trying to keep the catalog in emails for certain reasons, that's why I didn't try to copy it into this thread. Let me know what you all want prices on and I'll find out.
The more we order of a certain product, the cheaper they become, and the more stuff we order, the cheaper the shipping. Shipping takes a few weeks, but to me, it's worth it.

Is there a separate price list for the items in the catalog? I wanted to compare the Chinese prices to stuff I can find on the internet.

For those on the fence, this company has everything: fridge, bumpers, locking hubs, fenders, LED lights, winch, bags, shackles, wheel spacers, tire repair kits, solar panels, etc...

DO they hold you to the MOQ or will they do single items if you're ordering a bunch of items?

Some of you may remember a while back when I ordered 5 snorkels for the 80 series. (One is on mine and another is on Rymers)

Well, me and Jonny have been discussing putting together another order because he wants a 60 series snorkel. The thing is, this Chinese company thinks I have a buisness here so they sell to me wholesale, but shipping can be an a$$ kicker unless we order a fair amount of stuff. They have EVERYTHING from roof top tents, to bumpers, to recovery gear, to camping equipment. I plan on ordering a few things for myself (synthetic winch cable).

If you would like for me to email you my parts catalog, I will need your email address.

I know it isn't feasable, but shipping is unbelievably cheap if we can fill a shipping container haha.

Let me know!
Ryan
80 series snorkel for Smitty.

DO they hold you to the MOQ or will they do single items if you're ordering a bunch of items?

They usually do, It took over a month of persuasive conversation to talk them out of it a couple years ago. That was with snorkels only, so I'll be able to order whatever we want.

Is there a separate price list for the items in the catalog? I wanted to compare the Chinese prices to stuff I can find on the internet.

No, sorry.

They price stuff differently depending on quantity. I can find out on anything you're interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom