Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know I should have jumped on this last week. If anyone backs out or a 3rd pallet comes thru I would be in.

I know I should have jumped on this last week. If anyone backs out or a 3rd pallet comes thru I would be in.

Everyone is paid in full and there is a pretty long backup list already. Won’t be doing a third pallet. Someone could organize another group buy if they want to lead the charge.

Well done on this buy. Hard to pass up. I’m at Lake Norman on the west (best) side😂in Denver NC. I will Help distributing however I can but I think I’m a lone fish over here. Otherwise looking forward to receiving this one after the short demo @raanderson77 showed my at OTMT

UPDATE: See the original post for updates moving forward.

If anyone wants me to get theirs to Asheville, I'm happy to do that and save some boring interstate miles. I'll be driving my diesel sportwagon to CLT for the pick up. So, plenty of room.
I already have a T4 so I'm out on this but I have some stuff in CLT that I haven't been able to get here (Asheville) - could we chat about transport? Small stuff!

I already have a T4 so I'm out on this but I have some stuff in CLT that I haven't been able to get here (Asheville) - could we chat about transport? Small stuff!
Sure. I'll have my 14 mo twins in the car, so not a bunch of stuff or an involved pickup. But I'd be happy to help.

Sure. I'll have my 14 mo twins in the car, so not a bunch of stuff or an involved pickup. But I'd be happy to help.

Oh no if you're toting the kiddos no worries. I was going to try to combine pick ups but I can't guarantee that. No need to make any unnecessary stops!

Similarly, if I get to CLT before you, I'll be happy to bring your tent back.

Oh no if you're toting the kiddos no worries. I was going to try to combine pick ups but I can't guarantee that. No need to make any unnecessary stops!

Similarly, if I get to CLT before you, I'll be happy to bring your tent back.
Super, thanks. If you can get your stuff to the pickup site, I'm happy to tote it back. :)

UPDATE: I submitted our request for 48 Alpine Green T4 tents yesterday. There is a delay in processing the order, since this is their busiest season. She said she has to process all of the big retailers first in order to avoid fines. She hopes to get to me by EOD.

Sweet, I'll still stand out.

Can you clarify? Your last post yesterday said you were hoping to hear from Gazelle EOD yesterday to place order. Original post says you aren’t ordering until 11/16. Which is correct?

was hoping I could use this on our Thanksgiving trip.

Can you clarify? Your last post yesterday said you were hoping to hear from Gazelle EOD yesterday to place order. Original post says you aren’t ordering until 11/16. Which is correct?

was hoping I could use this on our Thanksgiving trip.
Not speaking for Ryan here, but I'd say that the chances of actually using your tent on a Thanksgiving trip are slim. These group buys are usually slow. Mudship takes time and coordination. The vendor has obligations with big box stores and such, and while our order of 48 tents may seem big to us, it is peanuts to a manufacturer like Gazelle. You might want to come up with an alternative plan for Thanksgiving.

First let me say we knew going in that Thanksgiving was iffy. I have been a part of lots of group buys. They are not all equal. Some are slow and some are not. Really depends on the size of the retailer. Because Gazelle insisted collies be the same and stock would play into what we go I had HOPES of using it on the date.
My question remains. Yesterday he had hoped to hear from them by EOD to use his words. Currently it says order not going in until 11/16. Please don’t get upset at my request for clarification.

I believe the 16th was a cutoff date allowing time for people to respond but, since we had such a rapid response we were able to complete not just 1 but 2 pallets the 16th is no longer relevant. Ryan submitted the order to Gazelle yesterday and was optimistic to get conformation of the order and possibly shipping info yesterday. we are still waiting on that update.

I believe the 16th was a cutoff date allowing time for people to respond but, since we had such a rapid response we were able to complete not just 1 but 2 pallets the 16th is no longer relevant. Ryan submitted the order to Gazelle yesterday and was optimistic to get conformation of the order and possibly shipping info yesterday. we are still waiting on that update.
Thanks so much for the clear response. Awesome.

First let me say we knew going in that Thanksgiving was iffy. I have been a part of lots of group buys. They are not all equal. Some are slow and some are not. Really depends on the size of the retailer. Because Gazelle insisted collies be the same and stock would play into what we go I had HOPES of using it on the date.
My question remains. Yesterday he had hoped to hear from them by EOD to use his words. Currently it says order not going in until 11/16. Please don’t get upset at my request for clarification.
11/16 was a typo. I looked at the calendar wrong when I typed that. I was planning on ordering 11/09. Attempted yesterday, but had banking issues due the the size of the charge. The bank removed the daily spending limits late yesterday, so I expect to have the order submitted today.

11/16 was a typo. I looked at the calendar wrong when I typed that. I was planning on ordering 11/09. Attempted yesterday, but had banking issues due the the size of the charge. The bank removed the daily spending limits late yesterday, so I expect to have the order submitted today.
If ordered today did Gazelle think the 2 weeks was still a reasonable expectation? I appreciate your efforts on this. I will be traveling for work around that time and want to make sure I arrange pick up.

If ordered today did Gazelle think the 2 weeks was still a reasonable expectation? I appreciate your efforts on this. I will be traveling for work around that time and want to make sure I arrange pick up.
They will not give me a finite timeline. They said it generally takes 5 days to get the orders out of the warehouse and on a truck. They are coming from Wisconsin. Thats why I speculate 2 weeks front he day the order is submitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom