Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Don’t be surprised if you get a refund on your credit card for whomever made payment. Most companies have pretty strict rules on keeping money for more than 14 days without shipping product. I suspect this will be the case here as well.
Might be worth a call to determine what their recourse would be.

raanderson77

SILVER Star
UPDATE: I got confirmation this morning that the tents shipped out 11/25

Order number 840176 going to NetApp shipped out on 11/25 via FedEx Freight using tracking number 4885836826.
Order number 840177 going to Union County Gov. Center shipped out on 11/25 via FedEx Freight using tracking number 4885836734.

Attention @fourtrax @pkniland

Yotahead52

GOLD Star
If it helps, I’m off Friday as well. To anyone here in the lake Norman area. And @kraven I can grab yours as well. I am going to the NC mountains Friday evening folks. Boone then West Jefferson. @kraven we may could me somewhere near 40? Let me know if I can Help anyone. That’s assuming they arrive Thursday in a timely manner and I can Pick up @pkniland

Ncrunner4x4

SILVER Star
@Ncrunner4x4 are you the main person for distribution in Charlotte? I had @FrackMacker as the CLT distribution hub.
I am planning to hang on to four, @roadstr6, @Cirbo, @gabe4jlc and mine.
That will leave 20 going to CLT. Assuming they come tomorrow I’ve blocked out 9:30-11:00 to get these distributed

Oh sorry for any confusion we discussed meeting to get them but if someone else has planned that works as well. I haven't read this whole thread so something else may had been planned after I responded. I can be available if needed just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom