Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Haha. Guess I got confused on pick up local. When they arrive tell me where to go. I will be there ASAP. Lol. Charlotte, Monroe, I dont Care as long as I don’t have to go to Greensboro.!!!!!

there are a few in union county that I’m holding on to, the bulk will be headed to Charlotte Friday morning. @FrackMacker and @Ncrunner4x4 will handle distribution of the Charlotte tents

there are a few in union county that I’m holding on to, the bulk will be headed to Charlotte Friday morning. @FrackMacker and @Ncrunner4x4 will handle distribution of the Charlotte tents
due to @Ncrunner4x4 stepping up with a garage over my carport for storage I will defer to him as primary for distribution in the Charlotte area; I’m happy to help out with the initial pick up Thursday or Friday

fj40alex

SILVER Star
Exciting. I'm camping this weekend with scouts - cold and wet forecast - so if someone in South Charlotte gets the CLT ones on Friday, I'd like to grab one before 5pm Friday. Just completed the main hack for making a hot tent tonight.

42AAC51A-60F0-4FE0-8FC5-0B5D2D74B7CE.jpeg

JohnVee

SILVER Star
We will have them Friday morning, welcome to stop by and pick one up during the day Friday to test out that CO doohickey. I live off of Carmel.
I also hope to grab mine during the day if I can get there before I leave for the Xmas party. I'll be picking up 3 total (2 for the MD guys).

EDIT: For that matter, I can grab @FrackMacker's too since he lives across from me.

raanderson77

SILVER Star
Exciting. I'm camping this weekend with scouts - cold and wet forecast - so if someone in South Charlotte gets the CLT ones on Friday, I'd like to grab one before 5pm Friday. Just completed the main hack for making a hot tent tonight.

View attachment 2513816
That label should help the paramedics in their investigation

If it helps, I’m off Friday as well. To anyone here in the lake Norman area. And @kraven I can grab yours as well. I am going to the NC mountains Friday evening folks. Boone then West Jefferson. @kraven we may could me somewhere near 40? Let me know if I can Help anyone. That’s assuming they arrive Thursday in a timely manner and I can Pick up @pkniland
That sounds super. Let's do that if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom