Gauging Interest - Land Cruiser Heaven 60/62 Series Seat Covers and Door Cards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in brown door cards. Are rear covers available for a split rear bench?

IMG_0686.jpg

Hey guys,

Never posted on the 60 series section before. Always in the 80 series section. So for those that dont know me I sell replacement leather seat covers for the 80/100 series. I also sell FJ40 replacement body panels.

Check out my site www.landcruiserheaven.com

Today, I want to see if there is any interest in these replacement seat covers for your 60/62 series. The full kit would come with the front and rear row covers. It will come with all 4 door cards and the rear cargo ones as well. These are manufactured overseas, so delivery time will be a factor. But the quality is great.

Let me know your thoughts. Still working out logistics for price.

View attachment 1356227 View attachment 1356228 View attachment 1356229 View attachment 1356230 View attachment 1356231

I'm absolutely interested in a brown set of seat covers at a minimum, and perhaps a full set including cards depending on price.

Did we ever get pricing on these??

The guy I was working with in VZ to get this going went silent. After repeated attempts to work out logistics and get a set for trial to the US nothing ever came out of it. I am trying to source the material in Colombia. Apparently he buys the fabric in Colombia and brings them to VZ. Sorry guys wish I had more. I always try to secure everything initially before I start selling. I know there is an interest so I will continue to pursue these further.

It's too bad this country used to lead the world in everything, including textiles! Now we don't seem to make anything! :bang:

I have the set from the dude in Venezuela. Waiting until Im further along with mechanical work before installing them, otherwise I'll just get them greasy. The quality is very nice though. Not sure what happened to these. My door cards are in good shape, except for the cargo area, which are just plywood. Would be interested in those if it ever came to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom