Gauging Interest - Land Cruiser Heaven 60/62 Series Seat Covers and Door Cards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaFJ80

Roaming Land Cruiser Heaven
Threads
Website
www.landcruiserheaven.com
Hey guys,

Never posted on the 60 series section before. Always in the 80 series section. So for those that dont know me I sell replacement leather seat covers for the 80/100 series. I also sell FJ40 replacement body panels.

Check out my site www.landcruiserheaven.com

Today, I want to see if there is any interest in these replacement seat covers for your 60/62 series. The full kit would come with the front and rear row covers. It will come with all 4 door cards and the rear cargo ones as well. These are manufactured overseas, so delivery time will be a factor. But the quality is great.

Let me know your thoughts. Still working out logistics for price.

2016-11-23-PHOTO-00000013.jpg
2016-11-23-PHOTO-00000014.jpg
2016-11-23-PHOTO-00000015.jpg
2016-11-23-PHOTO-00000016.jpg
2016-11-23-PHOTO-00000017.jpg

I'd be interested in gray door cards. The vinyl on the upper part of mine (especially the driver's door) is all brittle and cracked away.

These have been available online before. The gray is what I want. Strange that the gray is not being made and that's pretty much what I see in 60's around here.

Interested to see what pricing is on these.

Another for grey.

Price is going to be the selling point even though this does looks great. seat covers are already available from multiple vendors. id like to see more options for covers on the rear wheel wells

Last edited:
Interested on the gray...
I've seen you products on the 80'$ section
Awesome that you looking at offering products to the 60 series...

:beer::beer:

Another vote for grey. It'd be nice to have partial kits available, or at least a front only option.

The brown looks great. My 60 has the gray interior and I wish I had the brown.....

Interested in door cards in brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom