front turn signals are different (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So i have a interesting problem with my front turn signals on my 1980 HJ45 TROOPY.When i use them the left and right ones are different. the left one flashes on the top and the right is on the bottom. i have no clue what’s happening. any suggestions?

Mmm I dont really get what your saying. Are you saying you put the indicator on and both the left and right indicator assemblies are working. Or are you saying when you do left the top comes on, and when you put the right on the bottom comes on??

The bottom is the turn signal. Top is the parking light. The left one needs to be repaired or replaced. There are two different version where the side lamp is either a parking light of a turn signal. North America it's a parking light and else where it's a turn signal. But all markets the larger bottom lense is always the turn signal.

The bottom is the turn signal. Top is the parking light. The left one needs to be repaired or replaced. There are two different version where the side lamp is either a parking light of a turn signal. North America it's a parking light and else where it's a turn signal. But all markets the larger bottom lense is always the turn signal.
Ok.Awesome I already ordered new turn signal assembly anyways so ill be fine then. Thanks for all the help y'all

^^x2. I don't know about 1980 for sure, but on my '76 if I switch the 2 bullet connectors where it connects to the lights, the flasher and parking lights really don't care which is which. If it's like this, unplug the wrong side and switch them.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom