For Sale, Trade, or Free! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FREE- Celica seats.

I had these in my FJ-40. They're in OK shape. I have some AutoZone seat covers on them right now.

Here's an old pic.

009.JPG

FREE- Celica seats.

I had these in my FJ-40. They're in OK shape. I have some AutoZone seat covers on them right now.

Here's an old pic.

009.JPG

I want new seat pics ;)

Ha, not yet. I'm working on installing a Tuffy.

60 series ones. I was lucky to source the sliders from another later model 40. The 60 seats then bolt straight on to the sliders with no hacking involved.

SofTopper- $325

Selling the Softopper canvas shell from my Nissan. Should fit a 05-newer model full bed Tacoma as well as Nissan Frontier. Including CL link below.

Tan Soft Topper for Nissan or Toyota Truck

!!!SOLD!!!

Last edited:
3 to 1 headers for 2F

I have a set of used 3-1 headers for a 2F to offer before they go to the recycling bin. Rusty but solid, no leaks, I had them welded up to dual exhaust exiting on both sides of my 40. Picked up brand new 6-1 MAF header and intake manifold on Craigslist that was machined to match flange depths to solve an intake leak problem.

Free to a good home.;)

Wheels & stuff FS

White 15X6 P/U wheels, really good shape. $20ea

33" tire (rim not included), 16/32 thread, used as spare only. $60

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

More Wheels & stuff

5, FJ40 wheels painted black. The 3 tires 2 vagabond/1 sport king in good shape. $make offer

4, FJ60 chrome wheels with Michellin 31X10.5 rollers. $125.00

FJ60 hitch. $20.00

MVC-016S.JPG

MVC-018S.JPG

MVC-024S.JPG

More stuff

Vinyl covered FJ60 seats. Rear is in really good shape with 1 non-visible tear and fronts (no rails) will need to be recovered. Lumps on the seats are from tight storage. $make offer

MVC-014S.JPG

MVC-015S.JPG

MVC-023S.JPG

MOre cont'd

Alloy 15X10 wheels, 1 wheel has some scratches, tires are old, not good. $make offer

4-Runner roll bar. $30

MVC-009S.JPG

MVC-011S.JPG

MVC-026S.JPG

Hmm. Would you trade those 15x10s for some grey FJ60 wheels? I need some wider wheels for my 40.

Luis, you have more stuff in the garage than Lee does :)

Before I forget, what's the backspacing on those 15x10's?

Hmm. Would you trade those 15x10s for some grey FJ60 wheels? I need some wider wheels for my 40.

Luis, you have more stuff in the garage than Lee does :)

I might do that. are your wheels painted over chromes?

as far as me having more stuff than Lee, probably true. I need to clean it out since I want to start working on my 40. This, and my wife chews my butt off every time she trips over something.

Before I forget, what's the backspacing on those 15x10's?

Not sure on the backspacing. The picture below is the only thing I found. I had bought them from a guy in SA and he had them on a chevy truck. I only put them on the front of my sixty (no rubbing) and then decided to just keep my american eagle 058's

MVC-008S.JPG

Last edited:
So the hub fits fine?

I seem to remember that the rims were black before (belonged to Mauricio) I painted them gray.

IMG_5256.jpg

I can bring em to the next meeting and you can check them out. Let me know.

16x8 Hundy wheels

I have 4 OEM hundy wheels with some poor used tires on them.$250 No caps.

IMGP8815.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom