For Sale, Trade, or Free! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got some 95 FJZ80 stuff. Note the cruiser had 186k when it came off. Make offer.

Alternator
Starter - 8 months old bought at Advanced Auto
Fan and clutch
Stock spings
Tranny
Tcase

Last edited:
You should of rode in Joel's (kling-on) 60 before you sold it. He has a healthy 5.3l and it will pull 2 skiers!

Jeff, I know they're capable, my old carb'd 60 even towed more than I should have put behind it.

I already had the TBI 5.7 and a 4L80E in the garage, just zero time to get it installed.

I know I'll regret selling this one, but there will be more.

Last edited:
Jeff, I know they're capable, my old carb'd 60 even towed more than I should have put behind it.

I already had the TBI 5.7 and a 4L80E in the garage, just zero time to get it installed.

I know I'll regret selling this one, but there will be more.

What ya going to do with the engine/tranny?

What ya going to do with the engine/tranny?

Long story, but here is the outline. I thought a chevy to chevy swap would be easier than a Toyota to chevy conversion, being the cheap guy I am right now, and since I already had the engine, I bought a suburban with a clean interior and body that wasn't running. Did the swap which really was pretty easy. She started perfect, idled perfect but was blowing sweet white smoke out of my 'new to me' engine. Suburban is now dead in my driveway torn down to the block getting new head gaskets.

My cruiser sold quicker than I expected so I had to go out and buy another truck.

Anyway, engine was used in my suburban swap. I do have the one I pulled from the suburban with known serious head gasket issues at a minimum, I will not guarantee that there are no cracks in heads or block. I'm still cannibalizing parts to get this burban going so I'm not ready to sell the engine I pulled yet unless someone wants the whole package.

Transmission is for sale on cl for $750, I searched the web and saw core charges above $800 on some sites. I was told by the seller that it has 60K miles on it, but with no proof I figure somewhere around core charge is fair. Torque converter is included.

I have the computer and wiring harness that I was told came out of the same truck and should control the transmission correctly. It will go with transmission for anyone looking to do the swap. TBI engines aren't too hard to find anymore.

For LSLC members price is $500 for transmissioIn, torque converter, computer and most of wiring harness.

For $2000, If someone really wants a mess of a project and all the pieces you could possibly need except the trans to tcase adapter and motor mounts. I'll sell my incomplete head gasket job suburban with head gasket set, new head bolts, new water pump, etc to get it going. I'll throw in the engine I pulled and the 4L80E. I'll throw in the ECU and harness I got from my original purchase, second set of all accessories, etc, etc. Everything I have accumulated trying to save time on an 'easier' project. Unfortunately I cannot take less. Anything less than $2000 and it's worth my time to finish this head gasket job and sell a running suburban.

Basically you're getting a suburban that needs a reassembly on a head gasket job with an extra engine that needs head gaskets at a minimum including a second set of all accessories for $1500. Plus transmission and ECU for $500.

Oh, extra (very small) bonus, the engine I pulled will come with the engine stand it's attached to right now. I'm done with projects for a while.

Transmission - 4L80E - used
Suburban - 1995 GMC Suburban 4x4 - needs head gasket

Last edited:
FZJ80 Extended Brake Line

Got a new set. Let me know if you need them.

ANyone need an 80-series rear e-locked axel?

Just curious because it would be a logistical cluster f but not impossible. I have a parts truck that i have left at our ranch in Uvalde. I have definitely decided to not use the rear e-locker so i hate to see it waste away 1200mi away.

If you are interested you would have to go pick it up and maybe at least help my brother take it off or maybe you will have take it off the rig yourself. As long as you don't kill the truck i don't care if you torch the links for fast removal. Acetalyne torch could probably be arranged for your use.

If there is any interest pm me with phone and we can figure it out. Im flexible on value of these due to distance etc...
Josh

Dropped the price

I just found out about job changes coming this month, I'm really not going to have time for this one.
  • Suburban with TBI 350 (torn down to block - see above post).
  • extra TBI 350
  • extra automatic 4l80e (not right trans for this suburban but could be used in a conversion)
  • extra computer from 92 suburban (should control the 4l80e)
Someone come get this out of my garage before my better half sells me off instead.

Asking $1500 for all...

1995 suburban 4x4, 2 tbi 350(s) plus 4l80e

For sale:
Solid steel custom bumper with housings to mount stock Tail lights as well as built in receiver hitch.
Bumper mounts to bumperette bolt holes, flush against rear cross member.
-Also one piece steel Cooler and cargo carrier made to work with this bumper. Carrier slides into the hitch and has spaces supporting tabs that rest on bumper to prevent sway and support weight.

Its a nice bumper and would be a great foundation for someone who wants to build a carrier piece for a LOT less money. You would merely need the spindle and parts to build your mounts.

Please see my build thread for pictures that show the design. I can get better pictures of the basket if needed.

Entertaining offers. I am selling this only because i am 50/50 on stock versus aftermarket rear look, and the stock carrier I purchased will not work with this.

Last edited:
For sale:
Solid steel custom bumper with housings to mount stock Tail lights as well as built in receiver hitch.
-Also one piece steel Cooler and cargo carrier made to work with this bumper. Carrier slides into the hitch and has spaces supporting tabs that rest on bumper to prevent sway and support weight.

Its a nice bumper and would be a great foundation for someone who wants to build a carrier piece for a LOT less money. You would merely need the spindle and parts to build your mounts.

Please see my build thread for pictures that show the design. I can get better pictures of the basket if needed.

Entertaining offers. I am selling this only because i am 50/50 on stock versus aftermarket rear look, and the stock carrier I purchased will not work with this.

I'm interested. Can you email me pics to david.gonzalez@gmail.com?

Thanks,

FJsnoozer said:
For sale:

2nd in line cost and pics ...klingonfj60@yahoo.com

Sent from outer space via my mind

I pass. Looking for something closer to the stock bumper (not sticking out so much).

Here you go.

attachment.php

FJsnoozer said:
77 gas tank no leaks no sediment. Truck ran well with it a few months ago.
77 gas tank cover
77 filler neck
Reasonable offers considered..pm me before I put these on eBay.

I'm going electric!

I think Jeff needs a tank

What do you want for the bumper

FJsnoozer said:
Sent you a PM, and which Jeff?

Warpdriv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom