For Sale, Trade, or Free! (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5 - BFG AT 33x11.50x16 - $1000

Got five of them. 4 ~ 8000 miles and the spare 0 miles.

Got five of them. 4 ~ 8000 miles and the spare 0 miles.

I didn't know BFG made flotation tires in 16". Are they 285/75-16?

Does that include the rims?

My Neighbors 2001 Tacoma Xtracab Pickup

I am posting this for my neighbor. I can vouch for his attention to detail to all of his vehicles. This is is a copy of his word doc for the vehicle:

2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Xtracab 4WD Pickup - $9,700
- 170,000 miles
- 3.4L V6 engine
- 5 speed manual transmission
- Locking rear differential
- 16" Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Skid Plates
- Power Outside mirrors
- Tilt Steering
- cruise control
- Towing receiver hitch

Well maintained, using Amsoil products

Jerry
(512) 923-0921

I'm 99% sure that he has power windows and locks too. He bought the truck at 80K and started using amsoil products then. It's a very nice stock Tacoma that has been taken care of with an excellent maintenance history.

If you are interested, please call him directly. Other than what I have stated, I would be guessing about other options that the truck may or may not have.

Black FJ40 Soft top

Have a black soft top with door FS. Canvas in good shape, back/side windows cracked/broke when I pulled the top off. MAKE ME AN OFFER $.

Here are some pictures from when I got it from Edwin.

fj-40 fs 001.jpg

fj-40 fs 002.jpg

fj-40 fs 003.jpg

Snap on sides or fast track pic of the hardware ??

I believe it is snap on.

Anyone have a working/non-working turn signal switch out of a '73-'78 40/55, my horn contact broke and apparently you can't just buy this piece :(. Attached a pic of what I'm needing, tried both Maund and a cruiserhead parts guru ... if you got a part number I'd be interested in that too -

View attachment 621808

Tucker

3 bfg at ko 265/75 16

I have 3 BFG KO ATs 265/75 16. Pretty good tread on two, the other has a little more wear. The one with more wear has a tear in the sidewall, but still works fine. This would be a good spare. I was using these up until last week. $250 for all.

See more pics of them here Tires - a set on Flickr

I have 5 LC80 5 spoke wheels complete with center caps and lugnuts for sale.. 16x8 with 4.5bs. I got them from Jeff and cleaned them up thinking I would powder coat them and use them on the truck. However, my wife and son surprised me with some pro-comp steel wheels for fathers day. Asking what I paid $250.

I also have a set of 4 stock 2nd gen Tacoma (alum) Chrome 6 spokes. They are 16x8 with 5.5bs. they are in great shape and come with chrome lugs and a set of locks. $200 they look like the link here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCN1884.JPG

I figure I would give ya'll first dibs and then I am going to throw them up on CL this weekend.

-Karl

Luis,

I'll buy all of the parts. I am coming up on 90K, so this was on the radar in a few months.

Patrick
6threetwo fourteen 06

Sounds good Patrick. I have the parts at work and can arrange to meet up with you.

Thanks,
Luis

Cool. I need to snag the drive shafts, wheels and air cleaner. Anyone going up there soon?

Last edited:
Dang it, can't post just yet. I guess I never got around to registering on TTORA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom