FJ80 land cruiser oem brush guard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, i'm looking for an oem brush guard for a 1997 lx450. Does anybody have one they can sell me? I live in Philly and can travel as long as it's not insanely far.

Hi, i'm looking for an oem brush guard for a 1997 lx450. Does anybody have one they can sell me? I live in Philly and can travel as long as it's not insanely far.

@NLXTACY has several

Thank you so much for the offer (because I am quickly learning how hard it is to find parts for a 23-year-old truck), but I’d like to stick with black
For reference, look up "Damage Multiplier" on here. Most everyone takes them off for a reason.

If you still want one, Check with @slow95z . He's in GA.

Or @arcteryx , he's in TX.

dude, i dont have one of those and even if i did i would never sell it to someone. that goes in the scrap pile.

I have a set- grill and taillight guards and I will sell them ;0

taillight guards
I'm here to report that the tail light guards that came as part of the dealer installed brush guard kit are damage Multipliers too. My drivers side rear quarter panel has a nice vertical crease to prove it.

I'm here to report that the tail light guards that came as part of the dealer installed brush guard kit are damage Multipliers too. My drivers side rear quarter panel has a nice vertical crease to prove it.

Not all off-road these, especially since the value on these are drastically increasing. Not disagreeing with you but there are people that want them.

Not all off-road these, especially since the value on these are drastically increasing. Not disagreeing with you but there are people that want them.
Sort of reminds of the vintage VW days in way. a lot of people pulled their chromy bumpers off and towel holders etc (yes they cause damaged, but seemed to be look good naked etc for some), now trying to find those bits is impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom