FJ62 Front Panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody,

Looking for that Mud expertise.
I'm trying to find a driver's side front panel (Toyota Part# 53931-90A06)

All of the usual places have them (sor.com, cruiserparts.net), but I found a cheaper one on Summit racing:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/bdy-to1240144/overview/

Do you guys think this is a good brand? Have any of you heard of Coast to Coast International? Am I an idiot and should just buy one from the established sites?

Anyway,
Thanks for your help.
Justin

I suspect there is one factory making all the aftermarket fenders. It would be best to find a used, genuine Toyota fender, but this one should work. I would pay extra attention to rustproofing after installation. Also, beware that many Chinese body parts arrive at your door with dents or a tweak, so be prepared (mentally) to ship it back and request another one. My Toyota dealer orders Chinese body parts (for customers and body shops) and has reasonable prices - you might see if your dealer does this, and if it arrives damaged they get all that hassle, and you just wait for another part.

I suspect there is one factory making all the aftermarket fenders. It would be best to find a used, genuine Toyota fender, but this one should work. I would pay extra attention to rustproofing after installation. Also, beware that many Chinese body parts arrive at your door with dents or a tweak, so be prepared (mentally) to ship it back and request another one. My Toyota dealer orders Chinese body parts (for customers and body shops) and has reasonable prices - you might see if your dealer does this, and if it arrives damaged they get all that hassle, and you just wait for another part.

Thanks for the response Steve. I'm gonna take your advice and look for a used fender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom