FJ60 Power Steering Conversion for FJ40 while keeping air pump

Is anybody in need of a factory power steering pump mount (made by PabloCruise) for their non-tapped block (i.e. pre-1979)? I need one and want to know if anybody else is interested in order to make it worth PabloCruise's time.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

Now I found some info in a thread over in the 55 section that included info about using 70 series rods when you put 60 knuckles on a 40/55 axle housing.

The thread:
First Time Pig "Build"
The posts:

Not sure why the p/n's change between postings, I have asked Wayne for clarification.
Seems like these links don't work so well now - not sure why.

excellent thread you guys.. i know its been a while like 10 years but do any of you by chance still have info on the year make model of the 70 that the part were originally designed for. If someone has a vin.. that would make getting the right parts even easier.. I contacted Toyota dealer and they restrict the sale of steering parts unless you provide appropriate VIN.. so a Vin would be nice if anyone has one.. Thanks Guys -Joe

excellent thread you guys.. i know its been a while like 10 years but do any of you by chance still have info on the year make model of the 70 that the part were originally designed for. If someone has a vin.. that would make getting the right parts even easier.. I contacted Toyota dealer and they restrict the sale of steering parts unless you provide appropriate VIN.. so a Vin would be nice if anyone has one.. Thanks Guys -Joe
Order from Canada (place called Canadian 4WD or something like that) and have it shipped to you. If I remember right you could use a 1985 BJ70 and it’s the driver side tie rod end. It will come attached to the tie rod if I remember right.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

Order from Canada (place called Canadian 4WD or something like that) and have it shipped to you. If I remember right you could use a 1985 BJ70 and it’s the driver side tie rod end. It will come attached to the tie rod if I remember right.
I think that is correct!

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

Just run the part numbers I posted and see what the application is!

Top Bottom