Parting Out Fj60 part out- SLC ut (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey y’all, I’ve got a 1985 fj60 for part out.
So far, the items I’ve sold are : fuel injection system, dash cap, stock carb, rear seatbelts , back seat, headlight bezels (the new ones) window crank handles
Pull handle inside rear window.
Everything in the photos is still for sale, but if you want the rear tires (which are new) please bring alternative ones so I can still roll it out. I’ll do a good deal on them as a whole.

It’s got 3 spares with tires in unknown condition, most likely bad tires (though they may retain air)

The engine is supposedly rebuilt, but I paid $2000 for the rebuild and people are telling me that’s too cheap for a full rebuild. It was rebuilt by GT mobile mechanic in Utah (Gregorio Gomez) and he gave me receipts. Specifically, the internals were slightly rusted and he supposedly rebuilt the internals and had the block honed. I don’t believe the valves were rebuilt.

I’d prefer to sell the engine and trans as a whole, without a carb. Feel free to do a compression test.

The winch is still for sale, but I can’t ship it, and I’d prefer if you pulled it off as it’s welded on the front on the bolts. (you can use my grinder, but bring protective gear please.)
The interior is dirty but I don’t think it’s ripped anywhere but the drivers seat.
This was a farm truck and is very rusty, I don’t think the frame is much use. I’d sell it after parting out along with the body in early March.

If you have any questions you can text me at (360-768-1276).
I apologize to everyone in the other thread, and I’d prefer not to bring that thread onto this one.

View attachment 1887064

View attachment 1887065

View attachment 1887066

View attachment 1887067
I’ve been looking for a cheap winch...
How much for the cylinder head?

Do you have a driver's side rear mudlap?

Do you still have the washer reservoir from the driver side ?

do you have the transfer case linkage?

Please pm me

Driver side fender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom