Parting Out Fj60 part out- SLC ut (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested in the license plate light assembly. Do you still have it?

Smog Pump ?

Coolant overflow bottle + bracket in decent shape?
Windshield washer bottle there?

I'm definitely interested in the complete front axle, possibly rear axle if the price for both is good. Also interested in the wheels, but another mudder above beat me to the punch. I'm from North Idaho but have a trailer and would pick up.
Thanks,

Interested in driver side interior door card if no cracks in the vinyl. Can you post a pic?

Hey y’all, I’ve got a 1985 fj60 for part out.
So far, the items I’ve sold are : fuel injection system, dash cap, stock carb, rear seatbelts , back seat, headlight bezels (the new ones) window crank handles
Pull handle inside rear window.
Everything in the photos is still for sale, but if you want the rear tires (which are new) please bring alternative ones so I can still roll it out. I’ll do a good deal on them as a whole.

It’s got 3 spares with tires in unknown condition, most likely bad tires (though they may retain air)

The engine is supposedly rebuilt, but I paid $2000 for the rebuild and people are telling me that’s too cheap for a full rebuild. It was rebuilt by GT mobile mechanic in Utah (Gregorio Gomez) and he gave me receipts. Specifically, the internals were slightly rusted and he supposedly rebuilt the internals and had the block honed. I don’t believe the valves were rebuilt.

I’d prefer to sell the engine and trans as a whole, without a carb. Feel free to do a compression test.

The winch is still for sale, but I can’t ship it, and I’d prefer if you pulled it off as it’s welded on the front on the bolts. (you can use my grinder, but bring protective gear please.)
The interior is dirty but I don’t think it’s ripped anywhere but the drivers seat.
This was a farm truck and is very rusty, I don’t think the frame is much use. I’d sell it after parting out along with the body in early March.

If you have any questions you can text me at (360-768-1276).
I apologize to everyone in the other thread, and I’d prefer not to bring that thread onto this one.

View attachment 1887064

View attachment 1887065

View attachment 1887066

View attachment 1887067
Any chance you could txt me a pic of the front wiper motor 5053303714 and price? Thanks in advance

I would be Interested in the engine if the price is right, Do you have the capability to pull it or a place that could be done?

I need a washer fluid cap for the front windshield reservoir, as well as the nut and washer assembly that attaches the tailgate arm, pictured below.

Tach and speedo assembly?

hello
do
Hey y’all, I’ve got a 1985 fj60 for part out.
So far, the items I’ve sold are : fuel injection system, dash cap, stock carb, rear seatbelts , back seat, headlight bezels (the new ones) window crank handles
Pull handle inside rear window.
Everything in the photos is still for sale, but if you want the rear tires (which are new) please bring alternative ones so I can still roll it out. I’ll do a good deal on them as a whole.

It’s got 3 spares with tires in unknown condition, most likely bad tires (though they may retain air)

The engine is supposedly rebuilt, but I paid $2000 for the rebuild and people are telling me that’s too cheap for a full rebuild. It was rebuilt by GT mobile mechanic in Utah (Gregorio Gomez) and he gave me receipts. Specifically, the internals were slightly rusted and he supposedly rebuilt the internals and had the block honed. I don’t believe the valves were rebuilt.

I’d prefer to sell the engine and trans as a whole, without a carb. Feel free to do a compression test.

The winch is still for sale, but I can’t ship it, and I’d prefer if you pulled it off as it’s welded on the front on the bolts. (you can use my grinder, but bring protective gear please.)
The interior is dirty but I don’t think it’s ripped anywhere but the drivers seat.
This was a farm truck and is very rusty, I don’t think the frame is much use. I’d sell it after parting out along with the body in early March.

If you have any questions you can text me at (360-768-1276).
I apologize to everyone in the other thread, and I’d prefer not to bring that thread onto this one.

View attachment 1887064

View attachment 1887065

View attachment 1887066

View attachment 1887067
do you have rear sway bar and frame mounts for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom