Parting Out Fj60 part out- SLC ut (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y’all, I’ve got a 1985 fj60 for part out.
So far, the items I’ve sold are : fuel injection system, dash cap, stock carb, rear seatbelts , back seat, headlight bezels (the new ones) window crank handles
Pull handle inside rear window.
Everything in the photos is still for sale, but if you want the rear tires (which are new) please bring alternative ones so I can still roll it out. I’ll do a good deal on them as a whole.

It’s got 3 spares with tires in unknown condition, most likely bad tires (though they may retain air)

The engine is supposedly rebuilt, but I paid $2000 for the rebuild and people are telling me that’s too cheap for a full rebuild. It was rebuilt by GT mobile mechanic in Utah (Gregorio Gomez) and he gave me receipts. Specifically, the internals were slightly rusted and he supposedly rebuilt the internals and had the block honed. I don’t believe the valves were rebuilt.

I’d prefer to sell the engine and trans as a whole, without a carb. Feel free to do a compression test.

The winch is still for sale, but I can’t ship it, and I’d prefer if you pulled it off as it’s welded on the front on the bolts. (you can use my grinder, but bring protective gear please.)
The interior is dirty but I don’t think it’s ripped anywhere but the drivers seat.
This was a farm truck and is very rusty, I don’t think the frame is much use. I’d sell it after parting out along with the body in early March.

If you have any questions you can text me at (360-768-1276).
I apologize to everyone in the other thread, and I’d prefer not to bring that thread onto this one.

6CE3ABEB-21B4-493F-B87D-3828E8C4C038.jpeg

986F03A4-6B91-4933-A03F-140903C1739D.jpeg

64564E66-0E2B-4CF3-873B-755537DD25CB.jpeg

57DDF6B3-AC27-46BE-BD7E-AEEBD2228D0D.jpeg

How much for the tail gate?
Tailgate $100 little rust on the inside but nothing cancerous. Text me for photos.
Also, I need the front grill! How much for both? The grill and passenger fender?
Text me for photos. I think someone is coming to pick up the grill , passenger fender has cancerous rust hole. Sorry about that.

Glad to see you got some money floating your way!! :)

are the front wiper linkage under thw cowl any good ??

Good thread. GLWS and free bump.

I’ve been looking for a cheap winch...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom