For Sale Fj60 engine parts Utah USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am new to the forum and new to the Landcruiser owner club. I recently bought an 87 fj60 with a leaking headgasket. After sending the head off to be rebuilt, I found out that it is cracked. This has caused me to shift the direction of the build completely. I know that the protocol is to include price, but as a newbie, I am not sure of the actual value of these. I have seen what shops retail these items for but..... I would like what is fair. Therefore, I am selling all of the parts that I have acquired and the list follows:

1987 2F Short block with 174,000 miles (running condition prior to disassembly) including distributor, oil cooler, block heater, water pump etc.
All related smog equipment, including pump to 1987 2F
All related intake and exhaust equipment 1987 2F
1987 4 speed transmission in good working order
1979 2F long block including intake and exhaust with carb and distributor (bought second engine thinking I would use, but am not) Turns freely. Clean appearance but I do not have specifics other than this as to its history)

Can you send me info on the 79 engine? I'm Also if you want to sell the oil cooler on the 60 engine I would purchase.

The story goes..... I bought the rig from a guy that has a ton of fj (40/60) parts. I also bought the engine from him. I assume it's from a fj40. Most of what I know about the engine is stated in the previous post. 1979 It looks like the oil plug seal is leaky but that's it. I can take a pic later if you'd like. It turns freely but I have not checked compression. Parts on engine are intake/exhaust, carb, dist, fuel pump, water pump, crank pulley.
Do you have any specific questions that I have not addressed?
Thanks

Can you identify the head casting numbers on the top inside cover of the head along with the other numbers? In short, pictures or compression numbers would be fantastic but not sure how you would do that. Pictures would also be helpful. if it's easier to email pics or text I will send you a Personal message or a.k.a. in the forum world a (p.m.;))

Where are you in Utah?

Can you identify the head casting numbers on the top inside cover of the head along with the other numbers? In short, pictures or compression numbers would be fantastic but not sure how you would do that. Pictures would also be helpful. if it's easier to email pics or text I will send you a Personal message or a.k.a. in the forum world a (p.m.;))

I will get the numbers tonight. Which "other numbers" do you need? I'll get them

What are you asking on the 87 2F short Block? Is it together or in pieces?

Thanks.

Sorry spike strip. I just saw this post. Still learning how this forum works.
Block is intact. Pan up to cylinder surface. Let me know what you think is fair. I'm not sure value wise.
Thanks

Should have it no problem. Do you have a better description or pic of the part you need?

160291 is the block casting number.
Yes I have the oil cooler and will sell. Please let me know. Sorry for the delay.

Interested in the following if u don't need it.

Metal heater hoses.

Also the outlet from the back of the head.

Interested in the following if u don't need it.

Metal heater hoses.

Also the outlet from the back of the head.

I should be able to part ways with both. Let me know which hoses and outlet and what price is fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom