FJ60 Door Panels: Customizable and Affordable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested in a set of the rear cargo panels if its ever feasible.

Sounds like someone needs to arrange a group buy from them.

That way the shipping cost state side would be greatly reduced.

Better yet, have them (panel company) partner up with someone already importing from AUS

Paging @TRAIL TAILOR nkt sure if this is a venture you would be interested in.

Dave,

I import from AUS monthly. I guess if the vendor wants to quote me 10-20 sets shipped to me in California I can see what's left on my end and to see if it's worth it. I'd want a minimum of 10 orders a time to do this.

Jason

Last edited:
Dave,

I import from AUS monthly. I guess if the vendor wants to quote me 10-20 sets shipped to me in California I can see what's left on my end and to see if it's worth it. I'd want a minimum of 10 orders a time to do this.

Jason

@DrLui

Thanks to @vankc for the heads up on AU Door Cards! Got myself a set. Comes with clips, super sturdy push style. Got the version with trim lines cut in, and I've got to say, the lines really set these apart.

Australian Door Cards

australiandoorcards | eBay

View attachment 1805569 View attachment 1805570 View attachment 1805571

How does the vertical dimension of these door cards compare to the original fiber board backer part of the OE door cards?

Better yet, can you measure that dimension on the new card for me?

How does the vertical dimension of these door cards compare to the original fiber board backer part of the OE door cards?

Better yet, can you measure that dimension on the new card for me?

Our ABS Panels are exactly the same as the Masonite Cards. The only difference is the fixing holes have been changed and moved to align up with the fixing holes on the doors.

Dave,

Jason
For the rear cargo.....you would have mine right now. (I have the door cards already from them)

Hi everyone, just a quick update.

We are getting ever so closer to be able to send oversize parcels overseas without repercussions, but it will come at a cost. At this stage a 1 off freight price for an oversize parcel is going to cost approximately $200 AUD in shipping. We are still working everything out but by the looks of it, for a full set of x4 ABS Door Panels, x2 Large ABS Side Cargo & x1 Tailgate Panel it is looking like it will cost approximately $750 AUD for a full set delivered to the US ($545 USD at todays exchange rate)

So i finally got around to installing mine, these look so nice, and i love that the upper paint shows, so it looks seamless throughout the rig with my @TRAIL TAILOR metal door panels in the back. I got the Rockford Fosgate Punch 5.25 speakers which fit perfectly underneath.
Broke a few of the push locks on the install, not sure if there are extra in there but im sure these are a common item to find if not?
Thanks @DrLui, Great panels at an incredible price.

Last edited:
For the other odds and ends:
Window felt- just ordered a set of the exterior felt. i ended up drilling out holes on the inside so the clips would clip exactly like the outside. Ill post pics when i do the rear doors if anyone is interested.
Lock Trim- ordered 4 more of the OEM rear hatch door lock trim.
Arm Rest- painted with VHT satin black vinyl dye, matches perfect
Inside Door lever trim and window crank- ordered black from @Cruiser Corps

Now that i have this done I'm excited to finally get the rest of my interior, including my inclinometer and some other clean up pieces installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom