FJ60 Door Panels: Customizable and Affordable

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by sschruff, Feb 12, 2014.

1. vankc

vankc

Yes, they have completed them and they look good! See pics attached. They are now working on the logistics to send them back to me. Seems to be a bit of a glitch as AUS has some restrictions on various sizes of packages and sending them out of the country. They are working on this now and I would assume to be hearing more soon. Once I get them I will test fit them and post pictures. If they fit like the other panels that I have I am certain they will be good, as they produce a quality product.

65609D4A-B40D-4A90-BB5F-C92D32C8B926.jpeg

2578C004-F56D-4003-83F0-1F013CE58774.jpeg

700A9A9C-DF0E-4E76-891A-818919B65106.jpeg

2. ProwlerDriver

ProwlerDriver

I just looked at the door card site! Awesome.... does anyone know where to get the black armrest, window arm, lock button? Or do these just get changed via rattle can

3. vankc

vankc

I used Dupli-Color on the armrest (Black) as well as the Map Pocket, Window arm crank I got off eBay but CruiserCorps sales them as well (just dosent have the silver inset vs the ones I found on eBay), Black plastic INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE BEZEL - BLACK - that goes behind the chrome door opener from CruiserCorps. Hope that helps.

4. JHE4601

JHE4601

Wow these are amazing!! I only need the cargo area but hot dam they look great!! I was gunna make some custom ones out of walnut plywood I had left over but maybe Ill get these instead. Has anyone tried to modify these and put a hinge and door for storage to those areas?

5. ProwlerDriver

ProwlerDriver

Ordered all :)

6. ProwlerDriver

ProwlerDriver

7. vankc

vankc

Yup good call, you will want them as well. You can use your inner weather felt from you original door panel as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.