Fj60/62 Rear cargo panels (1 Viewer)

I'm looking for a set of fj60/62 cargo panels or a template so I can trace and build my own custom panel. If any one had something I would gladly buy them even if its just the press board I just want to copy them on some plywood. Thx

georgebj60

SILVER Star
I have some DXF files that I made of the rear panels. You could send them to a printer and have them printed out on paper that you could use as a template. Would that help?

WoodnotRust

SILVER Star
Hi @georgebj60 , those DXF files would help me. Coincidentally, I picked up a steel address sign from a water jet cutting company here in town today, and talked with the owner about cutting new rear cargo panels. He said I could provide a cardboard template or a dxf file and, if I supplied the material, he'd cut it for cheap. I'm just exploring the idea of changing out the original pressboard for either carbon-fiber or aluminum, but need to also source flush latches and hinges?

So yes, PM me and I'll send an e-mail if you are willing to part with your DXF files. Do you also happen to have one for tailgate storage?

Thanks

I have some DXF files that I made of the rear panels. You could send them to a printer and have them printed out on paper that you could use as a template. Would that help?
I’d love this file as well if possiblue. Ive been looking to cut mine out of wood and a template would be super helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom