For Sale FJ40 Seat Release Handles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

Just got done with my first set of aluminum machined seat release handles for the FJ40. Many thanks for @FARMAN33 for ensuring a good fit and to @tucken72 for the encouragement to get started.

These fit for both sides, Drivers and Passenger

Total is $50 each.
Handles include M4x.7 button head cap screw. Price includes shipping inside US. Payment preferred through Venmo but will work with you for other methods.

1651277581971.png

1651277621432.png

1651277674199.png

1651277743836.png

Must have! I don’t have Venmo, but I do have PP. please put me down for one.

I LOVE mine! @flagstaff does great work. Fit is perfect! The plastic on on my driver side was just a nub with both ears broken and my passenger was some home fab replacement. These are great additions and should last several lifetimes (buy once cry once)! Thanks again Michael!!!

Hi All,

Just got done with my first set of aluminum machined seat release handles for the FJ40. Many thanks for @FARMAN33 for ensuring a good fit and to @tucken72 for the encouragement to get started.

These fit for both sides, Drivers and Passenger

Total is $50 each.
Handles include M4x.7 button head cap screw. Price includes shipping inside US. Payment preferred through Venmo but will work with you for other methods.

View attachment 2995481
View attachment 2995485
View attachment 2995487
View attachment 2995491
Saw your listing on eBay. These are really well done. I will take a set. Let me know if you would prefer me go through eBay or MUD.

Saw your listing on eBay. These are really well done. I will take a set. Let me know if you would prefer me go through eBay or MUD.
My preference would be direct and avoid the ebay fees but im guessing it may be less secure for the buyer (if i try to run away with your money). I’m happy with either. I’ll message you.

I have 1 left of the original bath. Message me if anyone wants it.

Are you planning a second run?

I am now. I Just got a request for more than i have in hand…
@Rigger, I’ll message you.

Got a tracking number for me?

Got the first one installed. It’s so bling, I’m going to have to start locking my truck now!😛
738AC061-9075-4435-ABEB-66DD78743D37.jpeg

Alright folks,
Just got done with a batch of 8 FJ40 Seat Release handles.
Two go to @Dallas Todd
Two go to @EWheeler
Two were sold on Ebay

...and two (unless I missed someone) are up for grabs. Send me a message if interested.
Thanks,
Flagstaff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom