For Sale FJ40 Reproduction Tool Bag (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So how do you cancel your order on eBay and Paypal? I don’t see a cancel order link at either site. I think they (Troa) need to cancel the order and PayPal refund. Only thing I see on eBay is a return item link, and it says it’s too early for that. This looks ugly. I should have known better.
I ran into the same issue, the vendor said he was going to fix the problem today.

I ran into the same issue, the vendor said he was going to fix the problem today.
Vendor issued refund and will notify when the corrected bags will be ready, gave a 5% discount toward the corrected bag for the inconvenience

KevO

How much for the misspelled bags?

Got the refund also. They did a great job correcting their mistake. Good lesson in today’s world 😂. Thanks Paul for sheparding this. Despite being a pain (not that much really) this made my day that “Toyoya” made it past all of us (except steely eyed @Bear).

They are not selling the typo versions. They are correcting the lot and I’ll post as soon as they are available.
Gotcha thanks. Currently there is an ebay vendor selling ones similar to these for $119. I think I'll wait for the your vendor

Just checked in with the vendor. They are expecting the new corrected ones to arrive soon. Will keep everyone updated and will post links again with discount when available.

Ok, TROA has corrected the typo and is ready to ship the reproduction tool bags.

10% OFF WITH CODE 10IH8MUD
Click here to order

Khaki
Regular cost: $64.99 includes shipping
Member cost: $58.49 includes shipping
B4F92C72-3FFD-4C49-9B19-22E32CA8E7FB.jpeg

C624979A-4ADD-401B-844B-6473EA9963B8.jpeg

Green
Regular cost: $64.99 includes shipping
Member cost: $58.49 includes shipping
A209F29C-02F7-4706-82DA-1A0AD4DBD48B.jpeg

14F2BAFD-A08C-484F-B145-AC87D4B5B4BD.jpeg

Discount link here

Post up pics when you guys get yours, just an additional precaution I guess. I got an ebay note from them after the last mishap that when they corrected the spelling they’d give me an additional 5% off (so 15% off total), I think cuz I ordered two the last time. Haven’t seen anything yet from them.

Yeah, junk again. Bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom