For Sale FJ40 Reproduction Tool Bag (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumb question, but how's the quality of the bag?

Well, that’s a fine how-do-you-do. I just logged into PP to check on an inbound payment and found this seller refunded my soft top! WTF?
ebay emailed me over the weekend that it had shipped. Then the seller emailed me yesterday to confirm that I wanted clear windows, not tinted. Now a refund?

Wow, a free soft top🙌

My correctly spelled embroidered tool bags arrived today.
1941E30C-A9A4-4951-B007-2FF64E3A8A40.jpeg

I ordered the soft top and frame kit and have nothing but problems first with receiving the wrong soft top and no frame kit thay forgot to ship it so 2 weeks later I got the frame kit only to find out thay sent me 2 drivers b pillers and no passenger side so now I am waiting to hear back from him and nothing fits vary good I am going to have to do a lot of custom work on all of the frame not happy

I received the embroidered tool bag today. It looks good. I would buy again. This seller clearly is having some challenges with his fulfillment center, but he did made my sale right. He lost money making it right but did it anyway. He has my business, and my respect.

55096779-AED1-484E-A81C-F430CD641ED9.jpeg

TROA

I got an embroidered bag on Tuesday. They say that they are still trying to find out where my soft top is, and that I shouldn’t try ordering another one until the situation with the first one is resolved. :meh:

Got the bags today. They’re nice quality. I especially like the inside coating which will help with moisture. I didn’t pay attention to Paul’s first post that shows the size via tape measure, so I added a tape to my pic as well. Didn’t think about size, was a little concerned that they wouldn’t fit in the under seat tool box but they easily will. Not super big so you won’t be able to carry all your shop tools in one 😂 but that wouldn’t fit underseat anyhow. Nice size for a set of road emergency tools.
IMG_3589.jpg

Got the bags today. They’re nice quality. I especially like the inside coating which will help with moisture. I didn’t pay attention to Paul’s first post that shows the size via tape measure, so I added a tape to my pic as well. Didn’t think about size, was a little concerned that they wouldn’t fit in the under seat tool box but they easily will. Not super big so you won’t be able to carry all your shop tools in one 😂 but that wouldn’t fit underseat anyhow. Nice size for a set of road emergency tools.View attachment 2883007
Happy it worked out and no longer says Toyoya Motor Corporation. I think TROA can manufacture a soft top for a trailer to hold more shop tools for an Overland Adventure. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom