FJ40 Mark/Downey Header (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not without a header, in the middle of a 5spd swap ATM as well. Don’t want to have the rest changed over to 2.5” and then have the cut and modify once the header arrives. Will post audio once installed though for sure.

@PabloCruise what's the latest?
Oh man, I wish I had something useful for you.

I am not any closer to announcing pricing and taking orders.

I very much appreciate everyone's interest, and patience!

we're largely waiting on getting a bank account and website setup. We have inventory.

IMG_2087.jpeg

IMG_2085.jpeg

I know it must get frustrating waiting for details, and feeling like nothing is happening.
Things are happening!
I come with some updates, ideas and questions for you all...

At a certain point in my header install, it became clear that my current exhaust was pretty tired. I showed my mechanic some pictures of the exhaust system installed on Dianna's truck and he liked it! He said it would be better than anything he could build, so I ordered one.

The minutia of everyday life intruded constantly, but finally the day came when the exhaust landed at the shop, and my 40 was waiting patiently.

The work began...

All was going well.

My mechanic was texting me that he really likes the system, I mean like he really liked it. He said he wants to sign up to be a dealer. Every time my 40 (or Pig) is there, Cruiser folk come through his door asking about them. He said fit and finish is nice.

Back to the story, all was going well until he texted me with this image, "Uh, Austin, we have a problem..." (Our HQ is in Austin. A little NASA humor...)
Resized_20240410_103003.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom