Wanted FJ40 Early doors and taillight brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

63cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for early hard or fst doors in lily white. Need to be in good shape. May consider other colors if hard doors. Also looking for early tail light brackets.

I have reproduction taillight brackets listed on my website.

Looking for early hard or fst doors in lily white. Need to be in good shape. May consider other colors if hard doors. Also looking for early tail light brackets.

how early?

Truck is a 63 with the squared off doors

Those would have a peculiar and rare window regulator. Are you going for a period correct resto?

I can't afford a period correct resto but I would like to try to be period correct and kind of leave it with a little patina hence the Lily white without just painting some other color door with new Lily white. Technically truck is an fst but trying to keep my options open

do 63 use the odd ball door handle, with the unique striker on the door jamb?

got a pic of lily white?

Here it is

IMG_8215.jpg

New Taillights and brackets, $100 shipped.

New Taillights and brackets, $100 shipped.
I will call you on Monday. I have a few other items I might be interested in. Old rearview mirror, set of front brake cylinders. Replacement hoses for front brakes.

how about these?
I maybe able to get them transported to KY.

DSCF0694.JPG

DSCF0695.JPG

DSCF0698.JPG

DSCF0699.JPG

DSCF0700.JPG

Those 64s look nice Paul. And definitely the right color. What I am wondering is how the 63 FST bows look over the top of the doors ? If they're designed like the later ones he will have to focus on 65 and newer doors.

Aren't you the guy that called me the other day about rebuilding your steering box?

Aren't you the guy that called me the other day about rebuilding your steering box?
I just sent the money for the wheel cylinders and taillights and brackets. Forgot to give you my address so i sent you an email with that.

I have reproduction taillight brackets listed on my website.
Do you still? Didn't see them in the catalog.
If so, I'll add the to my upcoming order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom