FJ25 Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

g'day punters. just dropping in. back from travels north and straight into sheep shearing at home. so busy busy. but when things settle down a bit i will be back to turn a spanner with you all! i promise. took some time tonight to try and catch up on a few threads/mudders projects. also posted a few travel pics over on the 70 page.

DSCN0510.JPG

g'day punters. just dropping in. back from travels north and straight into sheep shearing at home. so busy busy. but when things settle down a bit i will be back to turn a spanner with you all! i promise. took some time tonight to try and catch up on a few threads/mudders projects. also posted a few travel pics over on the 70 page.

View attachment 1355724

Welcome back.

Merry Christmas mudders

Nothing says Christmas like gluten free , nut free, dairy free graham cracker holiday houses with junk food candies as a decoration :meh:

As I sit here unloading the presents to under the tree and relaxing a bit from another successful candle light Christmas Eve service all I can think of is ...

... "boy look at all we spent... I could have had a new set of shackles and bushings " :meh:

Merry Christmas again friends of Mud... btw keep these for mentioned thoughts to yourself it doesn't make for great conversation with the wife lol

:)

IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1637.JPG
IMG_1656.JPG

First chance to have a White Christmas since 1983 so took opertunity and headed north Friday before the storm yesterday. About the time I finish shoveling the second driveway we be time to start on the first one again. Think I'll take a break first and do some snow wheeling. Did I say I love snow?

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.
:cheers:

Landcruiser FJ25 - FJ28 FJ45v FJ40 HJ47 FJ45 FJ55 HJ45 BJ40 | eBay

Nice FJ25 for someone...... looks okay to me, now to rob the bank!

no hardtop though?

Appears to be a Australian built body from the cowl back. If you look at the one that's billed as the oldest Land Cruiser in Australia it has the same body and soft top bows. Does look like a easy restore for someone who has some FJ25s already. With as strong as the US dollar is to Australia's dollar could possibly get it here for less then the Australian selling price. Just don't have the time to work on the projects I already have.

Appears to be a Australian built body from the cowl back. If you look at the one that's billed as the oldest Land Cruiser in Australia it has the same body and soft top bows. Does look like a easy restore for someone who has some FJ25s already. With as strong as the US dollar is to Australia's dollar could possibly get it here for less then the Australian selling price. Just don't have the time to work on the projects I already have.

Funny the sale has ended and now it is for sale for 10 times the amount on facebook. Didn't this happen a couple months ago on one when it was apparently being sold at a fair price?

Funny the sale has ended and now it is for sale for 10 times the amount on facebook. Didn't this happen a couple months ago on one when it was apparently being sold at a fair price?

When I looked pretty sure it was around $6.500 AUS. dollar with a number of bids and a current bid. All pictures were available. When I look at a auction that ended have to click on another link to see original auction. Now it unsold a price $0.75.

Saw the below beauty getting ready for auction at Concours D'Elegance. It looked to be a pretty clean example from what I could tell. Unfortunately, I couldn't open the hood and take a peek.

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

It's up on the block today.

1957 Toyota FJ25 Land Cruiser

There's definitely some half-assed South American funk going on there. That windshield is gonna go for a ride if they ever take this thing up to American highway speeds. They never put the key in the middle of the weatherstripping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom