Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about custom tops? Like for a cloned FJ45.

Really depends on the dimensions. Email me some pics and I'll see what we can do.

Suscribed, waiting for the pics!.

best

Here you go. It's on my cruiser. Has a Metal Tech family cage. So it fits The OEM rollbar and the MT. I think it looks great. Window in the pic is covered to protect the material during shipping.

image-1727765976.jpg

image-1080593398.jpg

image-2010405462.jpg

I ordered a top from Jim in March,....I paid him on a wednesday and it was delivered on friday. The quality is like no other...Good luck with this partnership. His tops belong on this site.

I am looking to go to an FST style top from my STC top (too jeepy). What is the cost of the Economy top (I think that's how you describe the style that is 5 window with the larger side and rear windows) made with haartz stayfast style fabric?

Black duster

How long for a black duster & will it work on a 1975. stock roll bar. Mine is a homemade full family roll cage with the stock roll bar.

image.jpg

I am looking to go to an FST style top from my STC top (too jeepy). What is the cost of the Economy top (I think that's how you describe the style that is 5 window with the larger side and rear windows) made with haartz stayfast style fabric?

We don't do the economy top anymore. The larger rear windows are just an option no more expense.

Only fabric we offer right now is the canvas.

How long for a black duster & will it work on a 1975. stock roll bar. Mine is a homemade full family roll cage with the stock roll bar.

Couple weeks. Will fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom