Dissent offroad modular rear bumper. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like your new work space! You could park an airplane in there.

Thanks Craig!
It was great meeting you yesterday and hope your wife likes her new bumpers!

Got a chance to break in the almost completed new shop with a front and rear install, the bumpers were coated with evo gray and black 2 tone.

View attachment 1546502

View attachment 1546503

View attachment 1546504

View attachment 1546505

View attachment 1546506
Great, easy insta-shop Ben - yet another great idea!

My garage is starting to burst at the seams... now where to put a quonset hut on my property where my wife won't notice, hmmm

Was there a pic previously where the tire/wheel were mounted at more of an angle? I swear I saw one but didn’t see it when reviewing the thread.

View attachment 1480080 View attachment 1480081 View attachment 1480082 View attachment 1480083 View attachment 1480084 Got the first tray with optional 2" receiver for bike rack.
The tray is aluminum and bolts down with counter sunk bolts for a nice smooth surface on top.
The tray is 24"x16" and will fit many different fuel cans, ice chests, ect.
There are cutouts for straps and the front edge is bent down for easy loading of heavier items,
It also allows the tray to function and a table when not loaded. Should have some pics tomorrow with bikes on it and mounted on an lx470.

I can't wait to get this on my truck. Ben it would be cool if the top could fold in when not in use.

Was there a pic previously where the tire/wheel were mounted at more of an angle? I swear I saw one but didn’t see it when reviewing the thread.
Yes, the tire mount is ajustable so it can be run at the desired angle

Decided to to an impromptu sale!
15% off all bumpers and racks now through Monday!
Shoot me a email or pm before Monday to get the discount.
I will respond on Tuesday in the order they come in.
I am currently 8-12 weeks out in bumpers and 3-5 weeks on racks.
Thanks!
Ben.
Bencalhoon86@gmail.com

Decided to to an impromptu sale!
15% off all bumpers and racks now through Monday!
Shoot me a email or pm before Monday to get the discount.
I will respond on Tuesday in the order they come in.
I am currently 8-12 weeks out in bumpers and 3-5 weeks on racks.
Thanks!
Ben.
Bencalhoon86@gmail.com

Including aluminum fronts?

Including aluminum fronts?
Yes, unfortunately I have had some delays in the full aluminum bumpers, I'm in the process of moving everything in house so when that's done I will have the capabilities needed to build a propper full aluminum bumper!

Thanks everyone for the orders!
I ended up with way more than I was expecting so it may take me a few days to get through the emails. I know a lot of you are wanting quick confermation to make sure you get the discount but I assure you if you sent me an email you are locked into the discount. If for some reason you did send me an email and do not hear back from me this week contact me and I'll make sure you get the discount.
Thanks!
Ben

For those with factory backup cameras, where have you been relocating them with this bumper? And which camera are you installing? The factory one leaves much to be desired, so I assume people are using new cameras and hooking it up to the factory line. People have alluded to finding a spot for placement, but I haven't found followup posts explaining where they're mounted. I'm very excited for the new bumper, but also apprehensive about not seeing kids, etc when reversing.

same question about cameras. going to need to do this b/c of kids/dog and how tight our street is with parking.

I think I've read this thread a few times and am more and more impressed with your work. The bumper is well designed and constructed. One thing I was wondering was what alloy of steel are you using?

I think I've read this thread a few times and am more and more impressed with your work. The bumper is well designed and constructed. One thing I was wondering was what alloy of steel are you using?
Thanks!
For weld ability and form ability a low carbon mild p/o steel is used.
There is a combination of 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4" on the main bumper with 1/2" for the recovery points.

Are you still making these? I'd consider one for my 2001 LC...let me know if you are and a price for one with no additions. I already have spare tire and fuel on my roof rack. Thanks...Darin

Are you still making these? I'd consider one for my 2001 LC...let me know if you are and a price for one with no additions. I already have spare tire and fuel on my roof rack. Thanks...Darin
Hi Darin, yes I am still making them.
With no swing out accommodations you would be around $1500 and that would include the new towing crossmember.

Hi Darin, yes I am still making them.
With no swing out accommodations you would be around $1500 and that would include the new towing crossmember.
Whats your timeline like and would you be able to ship it to Eureka Montana?. It looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom