Curing cancer, 76 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw a cruiser that color yesterday or close to it...
20170602_094046.jpg

Just wondering what others think would look best for running board color. Black, body color, or white like the top and bib. The final color will be a dark metallic grey. Just curious

How close is the match with the tintable bedliner? Might be a good choice for durability.

This is an incredible resurrection. You do incredible work my friend. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Thanks. I appreciate your compliments. I'm really chomping at the bit to get it finished too. T-ball seems to be burning alot of time though
You can't replace time with the kiddos though. I'm gathering Intel to begin my own resurrection. I will be picking your brain as far as killing cancer goes.

More progress. I also decided to use tintable bed liner on the interior side of the ambulance doors and hard top sides. I'm hoping to take a little vibration out of it.

The under side of the hood is done too so it is easier for me to shoot the outside.

IMG_20170625_201644524.jpg

IMG_20170625_201655333.jpg

IMG_20170625_201733038.jpg

IMG_20170625_201738587.jpg

IMG_20170625_201637336.jpg

It kinda looks weird to see the inside all done with bedliner and the inside of the hood nice and tight.
I thought about that but I have the rubber floor mats and once the seats are in it there isn't all that much to see on the inside. I also want it to be easier to hose out the engine bay

Wow, I just read all thread and your restoration process is amazing. That color is perfect.

Hope to see final results ASAP. keep going and greetings from Costa Rica

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom