Cruiser Sighting Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a 78 Mustard 40 Series for sale on EBay from Columbus. Anyone we know? it’s listed for $15,000. Looks familiar.
6307B336-A228-42BE-BE0E-3CF55F2934FE.png

Last edited:
There is a 78 Mustard 40 Series for sale on EBay from Columbus. Anyone we know? it’s listed for $15,000. Looks familiar.
Looks like the one my friend Josh has/had. He owns the Tiger Tree gift shop in the Short North and those pics were taken near his store. If so, it's a southern state (NC?) cruiser fair/good shape with a rattlecan paint job.

I think there was a guy in our group that bought it off your friend and drove it to the meeting we had in Westerville last year. If that is the same Cruiser.

Spotted this 40 series in the Brewery District on Front street. Check out the graphics on the windshield “Mid-Ohio Landcruisers “ Don’t see that too much these days...must have been a member back in the day..
AB5FD015-018E-462B-9CB6-FF52D3AC8BE2.jpeg

Check out the 66 Land Cruiser pick up listed in Columbus Craigs List. I don’t know enough to know if it’s a good deal but know enough to know it’s super cool. Don’t see these everyday in Columbus.
E7F48CA2-4736-48B2-B954-AF7D25B0BCD7.png

Spotted a very clean 40th Anny 80 Series at the Dayton Costco tonight...makes me wish I still had mine 😔
6D0B0742-B9EB-4752-B4C4-74664D94EA60.jpeg

This is the second time I have seen three Land Cruiser pickups at this Ziebart store on the West side of Columbus in the past couple of months. They have snorkels, too. No identification or plates. Anybody got a clue?

fullsizeoutput_1743.jpeg

0VweO7VfRemHQqrcRJXldQ.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1742.jpeg

Probably govt.
These are Battelle Land Cruisers. The have a contract that supplies Special Forces in the Middle East with full armor and tricked out 70 series 4 doors and pick ups.
Their shop is in Hilliard and the get the Ziebart treatment before the tires hit the sand. The Ziebart on Wilson road and I270 is where they go.

Last edited:
Broken record, but I wish Toyota would get these 70s for sale here. Not so sure on the alloy rim bling on a utility vehicle tho.

I wonder if they are white so they can be NATO Cruisers?

Broken record, but I wish Toyota would get these 70s for sale here. Not so sure on the alloy rim bling on a utility vehicle tho.
You would think it would be a a no-brainer what with the popularity of the Heep Gladiator.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom