Cruiser Sighting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to waste your f***in' time. Please scroll past my future posts.
Easy there turbo!! I don’t he was talking about your post. I think it had more to do with the “I wish Toyota would sell these in US” comments.

Easy there turbo!! I don’t he was talking about your post. I think it had more to do with the “I wish Toyota would sell these in US” comments.
I am not so sure about that. But by embracing all due respect to fellow Cruiserheads, I edited out the word "****in'".

It’s both. Yes there are 70 series parked on a regular basis over on the West side. Several times a year for several years someone posts about it. And yes lots of people wish they were sold here. Also posted frequently. Either way no need to get so worked up over any comments in an online forum. I know I sure wasn’t.

This is a cruiser spotting thread. Not a place to whine about other's posts. No need to get worked up about something you have seen before. That's all I have to say.

This is a cruiser spotting thread. Not a place to whine about other's posts. No need to get worked up about something you have seen before. That's all I have to say.
Worked up like using profanity? Yeah Im definitely not the worked up one here.

1614873429367.png

Sorry when I see the opportunity for a Lebowski quote I must abide.
That's the only way to live.

Sorry to jump into the OH Clubhouse. I'm in NKY and just wanted to see how things were rolling in SE OH.

Greetings. Things are slow here so I actually joined your group 18 Feb. We don’t have many trails in central Ohio. I want to do the Daniel Boone trail and The Red. Not sure if I get a newsletter from your group or any bling. Saw your guys at a Toyota event at 4Wheel Parts in west Columbus last year. Seems like a good group. Like to do some wheeling. Just don’t expect me to wear any UK stuff HaHa.

Greetings. Things are slow here so I actually joined your group 18 Feb. We don’t have many trails in central Ohio. I want to do the Daniel Boone trail and The Red. Not sure if I get a newsletter from your group or any bling. Saw your guys at a Toyota event at 4Wheel Parts in west Columbus last year. Seems like a good group. Like to do some wheeling. Just don’t expect me to wear any UK stuff HaHa.
Thank you!

Lol re: UK. Man, doesn't bother me a bit... half of my family went to <The> OSU ;).

I'm actually just getting involved with my group. Joined up last Fall, and hope to get out on the trails with them this year. My '62 was down for months (one thing led to another and pretty soon, down the rabbit hole I went) but she's running like a top now.

The KYTLCA should send out some goodies to you. Took a little while to get mine. If you don't get anything in the next couple of weeks, drop them an email. They seem to be very good guys. Most of the KY LC folks tend be a far removed from NKY, but I've managed to hook up with a couple of great people who are local to me.

Anyway, you're always welcome!

Saw a Beautiful white FJ60 with a small flat bed trailer heading west on Beechmont Ave/ST RT125 near Mt Carmel Tobasco Rd today around noon. It was a good looking rig.

I saw a nice late model dark red lifted 80 Series on Wilmington Pike in Kettering (Dayton) Ohio

I used to have one just like that. I put a 3B diesel and H55 5 speed into it. Loved that rig.

I used to have one just like that. I put a 3B diesel and H55 5 speed into it. Loved that rig.
Could have been the same once since we used to live about a mile apart, same stomping grounds. I looked to see if he was jumping onto the highway at rush hour to deduce if it had a 5 speed but he didn't.

Haha... you have sharp eyes to ID a 5 speed at the on-ramp.

Alas, it seems doubtful even then it would be the same as I sold it to a guy that flew out from CA to drive it home. Totally lost track of that 60. Still get a little misty for anytime I smell biodiesel burning. (or french fries cooking)

Reactions: xlx
Spotted a very clean black 100 Series at the Dayton Costco gas station today. Had a snorkel, roof rack, and a bit of a lift. Didn't get a chance to snap a pic.

Saw late model LX470 a few weeks ago and my spidey sense told me it was rocking a new Mishimoto all-aluminum radiator.

My spidey sense is very good. :cool:

I'm pretty shocked I haven't seen another LC/LX around Area B on WPAFB. Lotsa Jeeps though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom