Cruiser Head (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want to make a few basic ready made custom templates that will sell for a little more than the price of the original bezel. Any input is appreciated!
I'll probably only make 3 separate versions

Demo of locations available for customization

Demo.png

Last edited:
I want to make a few basic ready made custom templates that will sell for a little more than the price of the original bezel. Any input is appreciated!
I'll probably only make 3 separate versions

Demo of locations available for customization

View attachment 2717811

View attachment 2717809

For doing three different versions, what if you just did the stocker version, one with your sandwich pocket switch bezel integrated in, and one with both the pocket bezel and your ashtray delete bezel integrated in as well. For 5 versions, you could do the following:

1. Stock version
2. Stock with integrated sandwich pocket switch bezel for switch type one
3. Stock with integrated sandwich pocket and ashtray delete switch bezels for switch type one
4. Stock with integrated sandwich pocket switch bezel for switch type two
5. Stock with integrated sandwich pocket and ashtray delete switch bezels for switch type two

I think leaving the stocker switch holes in place and then either adding or removing your other bezels integrated in would work well and keep the number of different models you offer in check. Many possibilities here. My 2 cents. HTH.

For doing three different versions, what if you just did the stocker version, one with your sandwich pocket switch bezel integrated in, and one with both the pocket bezel and your ashtray delete bezel integrated in as well. For 5 versions, you could do the following:

1. Stock version
2. Stock with integrated sandwich pocket switch bezel for switch type one
3. Stock with integrated sandwich pocket and ashtray delete switch bezels for switch type one
4. Stock with integrated sandwich pocket switch bezel for switch type two
5. Stock with integrated sandwich pocket and ashtray delete switch bezels for switch type two

I think leaving the stocker switch holes in place and then either adding or removing your other bezels integrated in would work well and keep the number of different models you offer in check. Many possibilities here. My 2 cents. HTH.
Maybe options for gauges or radio? This could get complicated.

Did anyone mention printing a replacement flexible grommet that connects the rear hatch hoses and wires from back or truck to hatch.

Did anyone mention printing a replacement flexible grommet that connects the rear hatch hoses and wires from back or truck to hatch.
Unfortunatley thats out of my scope of production at this current time. I print in FDM, Maybe an SLA printer could do something like that with the right resin.

I would think rubber would be king for that job and alternatives have been found in the aftermarket world. Look at @NCFJ 's build threads for the tech tip. That grommet gets rotated and squished, lots of dynamic forces on it.

@ChaserFJ60, I received my bezel and ash tray switch panel. Thank you, great quality. Thank you too for the Blue FJ60--I got to put a some wheels and a lift kit on it!

View attachment 2719922
Check out sharontarshish if you’re on Instagram - he does crazy custom truck suspension for HOT WHEELS. It definitely itely gave me inspiration for the little blue 60.

Hey Chase, Have you thought about printing the FJ60 front door speaker grills? I have one of mine busted and they are NLA.

i have Complimentary / Professional Genuine toyota 4" OEM Front door speakers i have going on

send me a PM

see tech video in my latest 60 series thread for more info ...........

no strings attached

If you make a purchace from chase , Ill hook you including shipping on 2 or 4 of them

:cool:

matt

@ChaserFJ60 Havr you thought about 3D printing rust-free Toyota Land Cruiser bodies?

🤣

Chase and I are currently drawing up the TECH specs on the :

FJ40 NON-USA 40 series H55F Top Shifter cover Plate and assy top cover kit

the one that’s been Bull sHi#ed in 40 series tech for years now

if anyone as a team
Can pull this off it’s him and I

I have a NOS one we will reverse engineer to BLISS ..

h55f7.png

We already Printed Out this PTO UNIT last week , its in FULL production at Chase's Studio now ...

PTO winch image 1 - Copy - 11.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom